ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Minnesota +1 Over Oakland$$$$$

Minnesota is better than given credit for. Christian Ponder is an upgrade over D Mac. They actually play very tough football at home. Oakland can 100% be run on. AP will have a huge game. And im calling percey to have a huge game, after that disaster against green bay. Look who the fukk minnesota had to play. GB twice, and at Chicago. That's not fair for rookie ponder. The only game he had a chance to win, he won. At carlona. I'm not sold on Carson yet, for the raiders. Mcfadden will be out again, and this is a big deal. Bush is really not that good. Reminds me of Jacobs for the giants. Always tip-toeing in the Back field. Had a big game last week, but San Diego can be easily run on. Jared allen is playing out of his mind. He will be all over carson. Bush Will Not have a big day running. Minnesota plays good fukkin ball at home. Not given enough credit. Let's face it. AFC West is not a good division. Ponder gets it done at home. Minnesota is the "sharp" pick. I'm gonna wait and watch the line for confirmation of "Dmc" being out. 2 units for tracer.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good write-up trigga !!

I'll throw a couple hundo on it

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Good write-up trigga !!

I'll throw a couple hundo on it

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Minny much better on the carpet at home.

Is Mcfadden and ford still out?

Run game will get mostly shut down and then you Palmer in a dome without ford.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

oakland ripped past sandiego, underrated team. Been waiting for someone to make a post like this.

with c palmer and their weapons. Focusing on AP, i say oakland wins by ten

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Minny much better on the carpet at home.

Is Mcfadden and ford still out?

Run game will get mostly shut down and then you Palmer in a dome without ford.
    Mcfadden is prob out. Ford is quest with gimpy ankle. Minnesota is the play here.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michael Bush is a beast, dont think mcfadden out affects them much. There run defense is atrocious though so minny defintely the play. AP should have a field day

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Michael Bush is a monster, don't take anything away from him lol.

He will be a starting running back next year.

passing on game but wanted to get that out there

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

i hope tracer is going all-in on this one.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Michael Bush is a beast, dont think mcfadden out affects them much. There run defense is atrocious though so minny defintely the play. AP should have a field day
    I been watching this guy closely. Not a beast. Did nothing against denver. McFadden is much better. Bush doesn't have that same burst. He was running through huge holes on sunday. Don't discount J Allen. Will have at least 1 strip-sack. That's almost guaranteed. Carson is rather immobile.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am leaning minny myself..gl

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    Michael Bush is a monster, don't take anything away from him lol.

He will be a starting running back next year.

passing on game but wanted to get that out there
    Yeah. Maybe if DMC isn't on the team. I Maybe underrating bush slightly. But if you think that he will take mcfaddens job(both being healthy), you haven't watched many raider games.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    i hope tracer is going all-in on this one.
    Why don't like tracer?

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I been watching this guy closely. Not a beast. Did nothing against denver. McFadden is much better. Bush doesn't have that same burst. He was running through huge holes on sunday. Don't discount J Allen. Will have at least 1 strip-sack. That's almost guaranteed. Carson is rather immobile.
    He has over 90 yards in every game he started in his career didnt he have 100 against denver? Mcfadden is faster obviously but bush is much better than you think. Carson sucks though i agree with you there.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    He has over 90 yards in every game he started in his career didnt he have 100 against denver? Mcfadden is faster obviously but bush is much better than you think. Carson sucks though i agree with you there.
    I watched that denver game. Must have been a quiet 100. Maybe I was to busy watching them get ran the fukk over.

zsr

I watched that denver game. Must have been a quiet 100. Maybe I was to busy watching them get ran the fukk over.
    Yea just looked he had 96. Doesnt matter when your giving up 300 though GL

ttrace35

Actually. Bush had 96 yards. But your point was made.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Yeah. Maybe if DMC isn't on the team. I Maybe underrating bush slightly. But if you think that he will take mcfaddens job(both being healthy), you haven't watched many raider games.

Never said that. Just saying he will be a starting running back next year. Someone will sign him and give him a well deserved contract.

Kinda like LT and Michael Turner some years back.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

trigga normally i ride your picks and you know your nfl but being a raider fan i have to say that this is a bad play. ap will have a field day agreed but harvin is due for a big game not on sunday. every game for the raiders is a playoff game they are in 1st place in the division only up a game on everyone else. they have beaten some decent teams this year. what does minn have to play for their season is over it will be close but raiders win by 3-7 points

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

Raiders by a late Janikowski FG

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

raiders got stomped by the Broncos at home, nuff said. I like my Vikes too but i will not put money on them.. they lose when i do (minus Detroit game +3 was a push)

manicart

And michael bush ONLY had 157 yds last week...
    Only chance minnesota has ... Carson throws a couple pick 6's sorry... Not liken this play. If I was you...id tease the vikings up

ttrace35

Bush won't have a good game against that stiff minnesota rush defense.(#6 in the NfL). Then when its 3rd and long, Jared will be all over that ass like a subway sammich.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by manicart View Post
    Only chance minnesota has ... Carson throws a couple pick 6's sorry... Not liken this play. If I was you...id tease the vikings up
    Oh. I forgot. What happened last week means a lot in the NFL

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Tailing here

manicart

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    trigga normally i ride your picks and you know your nfl but being a raider fan i have to say that this is a bad play. ap will have a field day agreed but harvin is due for a big game not on sunday. every game for the raiders is a playoff game they are in 1st place in the division only up a game on everyone else. they have beaten some decent teams this year. what does minn have to play for their season is over it will be close but raiders win by 3-7 points
    Biased raider fan. AFC West is the worst division in the nfl. Every time somebody has a chance to step up, they drop the ball. Hugh Jax is a bad coach. Guy is fukkin clueless sometimes.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Tailing here

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Biased raider fan. AFC West is the worst division in the nfl. Every time somebody has a chance to step up, they drop the ball. Hugh Jax is a bad coach. Guy is fukkin clueless sometimes.
    yes it is a competetive division we have beaten good teams this year houston, jets, san diego has talent who has minn beat ariz and carolina. raiders will step up we do have veteran leadership on this team and we dont have a rookie qb which is gonna make the difference here imo

ttrace35

yes it is a competetive division we have beaten good teams this year houston, jets, san diego has talent who has minn beat ariz and carolina. raiders will step up we do have veteran leadership on this team and we dont have a rookie qb which is gonna make the difference here imo
    I don't think you guys defense is good enough to exploit the rookie, IMO. You guys have no run defense, so the pressure won't be on ponder. AP will have a field day. Minnesota's #6 rushing defense will limit bush and put the ball in palmers hands. NFL sack master Jared Allen will be all over palmer, who might as well be in a wheelchair. Raiders might win the west anyway. But they will lose here. Minnesota is a totally different team at home.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I don't think you guys defense is good enough to exploit the rookie, IMO. You guys have no run defense, so the pressure won't be on ponder. AP will have a field day. Minnesota's #6 rushing defense will limit bush and put the ball in palmers hands. NFL sack master Jared Allen will be all over palmer, who might as well be in a wheelchair. Raiders might win the west anyway. But they will lose here. Minnesota is a totally different team at home.
    not gonna be an easy game but they will get it done if we can beat houston in houston at full strength we can get to a rookie qb. ap will get his yards but seymour and houston will pressure the qb our secondary can cheat up because who is he throwing the ball to besides harvin? their wr's are not that good. we are also 3-1 away from home we have beaten hou, san diego, and denver not the easiest places to play

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

im not sold on palmer yet.

but he will only play better then last week at this point.

your picking a toss up here in my opinion, hence the line.

ttrace35

not gonna be an easy game but they will get it done if we can beat houston in houston at full strength we can get to a rookie qb. ap will get his yards but seymour and houston will pressure the qb our secondary can cheat up because who is he throwing the ball to besides harvin? their wr's are not that good. we are also 3-1 away from home we have beaten hou, san diego, and denver not the easiest places to play
    If J Campbell was still playing, I might not make this bet. Fukked up the continuity. You guys loaded the box against denver too. Didn't help you. I actually like Minnesota by a healthy margin here. Might play a small pleaser.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

well good luck on your play(well not really cause im a raider fan but im being politically correct) and let the best team win on sunday

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

like your reasoning & the pick TRACER!

1234 ... Last