TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

LB I'm quite surprised you are thinking like this? Even if you hate Rodgers... he's the hottest QB right now. Probably the best WR core around in the NFL. GB could be trailing any game by 14... and Rodgers would tie that game up in no time. I can't say they would win the SB. But they will be NFC Champs again. SF won't stop them. N.O. can get into a shoot out with them... and they won't stop them. GB will beat Detroit on Thanksgiving... You can't stop these guys... If GB had an all star running back like Marshall Faulk these guys would be just like St. Louis Rams of old... and I will say this... They are better than St. Louis Rams of old!

RESPECT GREEN BAY IN FULL EFFECT.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

no one will beat gb this year.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    no one will beat gb this year.
    currently you can get 4-1 if you believe this

lb, you said the bears will NOT make playoffs and gb will not win nfc, so who is this secret team to crush all comers

crzbrave
    crzbrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Your posts are annoying, your name is "lakerboy".... and you crave attention on a online gambling forum. jebuushchrist shut the **** up already.

crzbrave

Thread titles like "LARGEST BET I EVER MADE IN NFL" and "I will never post on this site again" are just plain attention whoreish. You sir are lame as fukk. Get a life.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That is a sincere promise.

I am absolutely convinced this team wont win the NFC. There will be a monumental moment in the next 8 weeks or 10 weeks that will prevent them from winning the NFC. I think they win one playoff game tops.

Im sure lots of idiots are buying GB futures like no tomorrow thinking they have free money.

Pinny even has GB futures odds up now to sucker people in,

Folks this is the NFL. Things rarely go according to plan.

Teams with Byes always struggle. GB won last year cause they had momentum and played all the 3 playoff games. This year will be a different story. Don't waste money on them.
    Wrong by all accounts. GreenBay is doing exactly what Denver did after they won the Superbowl in 1998 when they won it all going through the wildcard. Like the 1999 back to back Superbowl Champs Broncos, the 2011 Packers is even more deadly than then their 2010 Superbowl version. The bye and home field will make them even more harder to beat. When was the last time a defending Superbowl Champ didn't return to a Superbowl after clinching home field throughout the playoffsProbably never, if I had to guess.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Laker boy trying to prove he is a god by making a thread going against what he thinks is a big public favorite.
    You're a good guy. I like debating in your threads but the whole genre is getting kind of old.

crzbrave

How about just do us all a favor and never post again now???

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

where will the hater's go if you never post again ??

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Wrong by all accounts. GreenBay is doing exactly what Denver did after they won the Superbowl in 1998 when they won it all going through the wildcard. Like the 1999 back to back Superbowl Champs Broncos, the 2011 Packers is even more deadly than then their 2010 Superbowl version. The bye and home field will make them even more harder to beat. When was the last time a defending Superbowl Champ didn't return to a Superbowl after clinching home field throughout the playoffsProbably never, if I had to guess.
    SF in 1990

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I predict a Packers vs 49ers title game.

It's possible for a repeat of Week 1. Packers vs Saints.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Threads like this only shows the poster butt. 100-1 says lakerboy shown butt is full of poop.

outright bullpoop that lakerboy will be going anywhere

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I said before the season that Packers are the best team in football because they had mad depth since they won the Super Bowl last season with a ton of backups that gained valuable experience, and their starters are now back. Thus, their success doesn't surprise me in the least. Now, they probably won't go 16-0 (heck, they might lose THIS week), but I'd be surprised if they don't repeat as Super Bowl champs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thejrichshow85

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The only killer is the home field Packers will have

I think Dallas is the only team that can beat Packers

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Eagles win the NFC!! W/ all that talent how could they lose?? Vick is the GOAT!! Can't be stopped. Greatest offense ever!! Don't overthink it just bet the Eagles no matter what the line. They will crush everybody!! All in on the Eagles every week!! Nobody wants to play the Eagles come playoffs!!

CarloTwoGuns
    CarloTwoGuns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Who really cares ? lol

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

When LOCKS are not enuf, it has to be the leaving shit.
    The sky is the limit for attention whoring here.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

*If* (Big if) the NY Giants get healthy, they could be a player come playoff time.

Eli is playing well, without his feature back Bradshaw, wide out Nicks has been dinged up all season.
    Manningham is almost 100 percent again
    David Baas, the starting center is one of the best offensive lineman in the game today, was hurt.
    Good centers make good teams, don't kid yourself, centers are extremely important.

Baas is just about back, Bradshaw will be 100 percent, the defense is good enough to win.

The Giants, if 100 percent, can surprise.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

threads are getting weirder and weirder...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That is a sincere promise.
    This is redundant... a promise would already (in theory) be sincere....

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

why does this guy keep risking his e-life like it means anything other than to someone who post 500/day?

why not put up $5000 to a charity or something instead?

oh right.......

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    why does this guy keep risking his e-life like it means anything other than to someone who post 500/day?

why not put up $5000 to a charity or something instead?

oh right.......

If it means nothing, why isn't anyone else stepping up with a similar offer? We've already seen one Packer fan crawl away from the identical offer the take his own team. Say what one will about LB, but he's risking something nobody else has the balls to do. Why is nobody else stepping up if it means nothing? The answer is that SBR offers us a place to talk shop and goof around and we do value it otherwise we wouldn't be here. I don't think you realize that you are slamming yourself and the entire SBR community more than you are slamming LB with a comment like this. If you think SBR is worthless, GTFO.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The only killer is the home field Packers will have

I think Dallas is the only team that can beat Packers

As a PACKER fan disagree................

Would rather play the NINERS in SF than in GB come winter.................

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good bet

Bears and SF are awfully tough...lets not forget about the sleeping giant GIANTS

Fixed.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    If it means nothing, why isn't anyone else stepping up with a similar offer? We've already seen one Packer fan crawl away from the identical offer the take his own team. Say what one will about LB, but he's risking something nobody else has the balls to do. Why is nobody else stepping up if it means nothing? The answer is that SBR offers us a place to talk shop and goof around and we do value it otherwise we wouldn't be here. I don't think you realize that you are slamming yourself and the entire SBR community more than you are slamming LB with a comment like this. If you think SBR is worthless, GTFO.
    are you blind?

it's been done dozens of times on players talk. most just go back on their word and start posting again or start ghosting. so risking your "e-life" means nothing here.

so why not put your money where your money is and risk it on a charity? it can be easily verified by donating to 'doctors without borders' via sbr. should be easy for someone who claims to drop $5000 on a game every week (coincidentally when his spreadsheet drops below $0).

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboy also says the Bears won't make the playoffs. He doesn't know what hes talking about. Bears are 75% or so right now to make the playoffs.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

When it comes to the playoffs a turnover can decide a game (one play can) so taking the field isn't a bad bet but it doesn't mean it's good either.The whole never posting here again thing is just silly since posting has no real value & there are hundreds of forums to move on to.It's just an empty meaningless statement that takes no courage to make what so ever.This whole thread is a waste of space.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaStateFan View Post
    Lakerboy also says the Bears won't make the playoffs. He doesn't know what hes talking about. Bears are 75% or so right now to make the playoffs.
    Saints could beat them if they improve their pass defense. They have a talented secondary that has been under performing. What happenee to Darren Sharper did he retire?

I honestly cant imagine the Giants, Cowboys, or 49ers winning at Lambeau. Maybe the Bears if Cutler brings his A game and the Bears develop young WR Dane Sanzenbacher.

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Saints could beat them if they improve their pass defense. They have a talented secondary that has been under performing. What happenee to Darren Sharper did he retire?

I honestly cant imagine the Giants, Cowboys, or 49ers winning at Lambeau. Maybe the Bears if Cutler brings his A game and the Bears develop young WR Dane Sanzenbacher.

The Bears can certainly beat the Packers. All of their games are close, the one earlier this year, Hester had a punt return taken away on a phantom holding call and that would have made it a 3 point game with a good amount of time left.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaStateFan View Post
    The Bears can certainly beat the Packers. All of their games are close, the one earlier this year, Hester had a punt return taken away on a phantom holding call and that would have made it a 3 point game with a good amount of time left.
    I am confused after the penalty did chicago score? They had the ball ,time on the clock but they didn't score right? The outcome of the game was never in doubt all the officials did was screw up a backdoor cover.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    I am confused after the penalty did chicago score? They had the ball ,time on the clock but they didn't score right? The outcome of the game was never in doubt all the officials did was screw up a backdoor cover.
    Well, if the play had counted, then they would have had time, although I think they still would have needed to get an onsides kick. I think it was just under 2 minutes.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    are you blind?

it's been done dozens of times on players talk. most just go back on their word and start posting again or start ghosting. so risking your "e-life" means nothing here.

so why not put your money where your money is and risk it on a charity? it can be easily verified by donating to 'doctors without borders' via sbr. should be easy for someone who claims to drop $5000 on a game every week (coincidentally when his spreadsheet drops below $0).
    LB has 33k posts and over 2 1/2 years here, hardly a lightweight. If he comes back as a ghost, we'll know it.

LB has the right to set his own terms, he has no obligation to accept your terms. Why don't you take your bet?

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol why the new personal vendetta against the pack??

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Well, if the play had counted, then they would have had time, although I think they still would have needed to get an onsides kick. I think it was just under 2 minutes.
    I have the game on my PVR-The ref in question throws the flag before Knox(i think) even catches the ball.The play never counts-the Ref is looking in the area of where Hester is signalling a fair catch--------there was holding on the play just not the player whose number got called & because they got the number wrong the commentators got their panties in a knot.The Refs can almost call holding on any play in any game & not be wrong imo.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Patriots should win the Superbowl they saved money and stacked up 622 3rd and 4th round picks, the value is off the charts.

First 12345 ... Last