Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

I have a feeling Luck will dictate where he will go in the end.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    lol.....I laugh at these broncos fans who so desperately wanted this guy in instead of Orton and now cant admit they were wrong about Tebow. Making excuses for him all over the place. You know why Fox and Elway are going to start him this week and the next few weeks? To show you why he sucks.
    While i agree the only reason fox and elway are starting him is because they want to say, "i told you so" Remember that even orton was terrible this year and that was with brandon lloyd. Have you watched any of his starts? The talent around him is beyond atrocious on offense. With orton this is barely a 4 win team anyway. Even if they got the number 1 pick theres no way in hell luck would come and play for this coaching staff and this roster. Miami is a much better destination

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Broncos are stupid. Tebow could be a deadly weapon if used correctly.

Also I might be the naive one and feel free to educate me cos I seriously am not the most knowledgeable guy, but I don't understand all these analyst saying Tebow is NOT a NFL QB. What defines a NFL QB???? Tebow can play, we've all seen that during his gator days. I think NFL just needs to catch up these hybrid position players. Like Dwayne Wade who falls in between shooting guard and point guard, look at him now, he's one of the best. I think if Broncos used him like he was meant to be used, then they have a real weapon in their hands.

Greekster

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    While i agree the only reason fox and elway are starting him is because they want to say, "i told you so" Remember that even orton was terrible this year and that was with brandon lloyd. Have you watched any of his starts? The talent around him is beyond atrocious on offense. With orton this is barely a 4 win team anyway. Even if they got the number 1 pick theres no way in hell luck would come and play for this coaching staff and this roster. Miami is a much better destination
    Hey listen I am a Browns fan, you dont need to tell me about lack of talent. I dont think McCoy is a great QB, but he has nothing around him at the moment unless Hillis is in the backfield. Tebow tho, regardless of the talent around him is just not a very good QB. He can't complete passes. His throwing motion is garbage. In college, he could get away with how he played the position, because he and the Gators always had the better athletes. In the NFL, its a different story and any defense will massacre him if he cant throw the ball.

zsr

Hey listen I am a Browns fan, you dont need to tell me about lack of talent. I dont think McCoy is a great QB, but he has nothing around him at the moment unless Hillis is in the backfield. Tebow tho, regardless of the talent around him is just not a very good QB. He can't complete passes. His throwing motion is garbage. In college, he could get away with how he played the position, because he and the Gators always had the better athletes. In the NFL, its a different story and any defense will massacre him if he cant throw the ball.
    Im a mccoy fan and your right there is nothing around him, why didnt cleveland get a wideout? I know he likes going to his tight ends but they were dumb to think he can win without any playmakers around him. As for tebow, i dont know man. He's put together drives and a full game last year where he threw the ball well. Obviously there's no arguing this year he has been bad. I hope denver trades him to a team that wants him and puts players around him, i think he can succeed, it just wont be in the traditional way.

Greekster

Im a mccoy fan and your right there is nothing around him, why didnt cleveland get a wideout? I know he likes going to his tight ends but they were dumb to think he can win without any playmakers around him. As for tebow, i dont know man. He's put together drives and a full game last year where he threw the ball well. Obviously there's no arguing this year he has been bad. I hope denver trades him to a team that wants him and puts players around him, i think he can succeed, it just wont be in the traditional way.
    Ya, I didnt like the trade down they made at the draft to get the nose tackle from Baylor. The kid has played pretty well, but would rather have seen them draft a wr. Atlanta took julio jones with the pick. I think the Browns got a few picks in return including the Falcons 1st pick in next years draft. Needless, to say the Browns are rebuilding, but it has felt that way for years and years.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

lol everybody impressed with his comeback win???......buddy he cant complete passes! There is a difference between hating and criticism. He is not a good NFL QB. The analysts on ESPN for example are not hating, they are just telling you truth.
    no trust me, i completely agree. i was referring to just the haters and how they wait to jump on him. reminds me of the kobe & lebron haters. usually they are on one side or the other, but they are really more alike than they think.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

If anyone saw Todd Collins in the NFC championship game last year, you just had to cringe. Lovie smith HAD to pull the guy for the third stringer within a few drives because of his blatant ineffectiveness. Now imagine having to watch Todd Collins for the next 9 games do the same thing he did in January. Fast forward to Sunday, Tim tebow is Todd Collins, John fox is barney fife. Same sitcom, different characters. One is a comedy the other is a tragedy. You decide which is which.

zsr

Lol huh? Tebow has been much more effective than collins.. Collins played against the giants and started a game last year against Carolina and put up worse numbers than Gabbert. It literally looked exactly like Gabbert, weak arm, slow, scared, bailing out under pressure.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Lol huh? Tebow has been much more effective than collins.. Collins played against the giants and started a game last year against Carolina and put up worse numbers than Gabbert. It literally looked exactly like Gabbert, weak arm, slow, scared, bailing out under pressure.
    Tebow's last game versus Todd Collins last playing time in NFC championship game. Who would you rather have? I'll take Collins' even though Tebow had more yards, turnovers, and sacks and lost by a much greater margin.

First 12