Sportsfan800
    Sportsfan800's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Indianapolis is the worst football team I have seen in a long time.

These bums get absolutely humilated on national television last week. Analysts question their heart
    and character saying they quit. Bill Pollian has to apologize for their performance. You would think
    they would be fired up this week. Nope, they're getting shelled again by a mediocre Titan team.
    20-0 at half. This team has zero heart and zero pride. I can't believe I got suckered into taking
    them with ten points. I'm fading them the rest of the year.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I have never seen a football team so reliant on one player like they are with Manning. It tells me there are not too many leaders on this team.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

dont kid yourself.

caldwells job is locked up.

first year in a long time this team hasnt been relevant. everyone has quit. they will lock up the 1 seed
    and yes i fukkin bet them today like a dumbass

teams like dolphins and rams are use to being irrelevant and are fighting for jobs
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 10-30-11 at 02:21 PM.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Manning should retire... He would go down as a TRUE 'one man team' QB

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

looks like they got a good half time speech...

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Down 10 now. If you think every game is over at halftime you probably shouldnt be betting.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are tanking for Andrew Luck

Colts will trade manning any get a ton of draft picks

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I don't care what happens with them as long as both teams hit at least 44 points.

RudyRuetigger

they threw the ball 12 times the first 3 possessions meanwhile they were averaging 8yds a carry on the ground.

this is going to be curtis painters' team...either do enough to earn the backup role (and future qb) or go down hard and draft luck.

this is complete opposite of the jags. del rio is fighting for his job and trying to do everything possible with gabbert not to lose games.

zoo youk

Painter just blew any chance of winning the game. this guy is not a quality NFL starter.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

I didn't expect them to win but golly, thought they would keep it a single digit loss

RudyRuetigger

you cant have your rookie qb throw it 40+ times when you are averaging 9yds/carry. i never say ill auto bet something, but betting against colts seems like a sure thing the rest of the year.

zoo youk

couldn't even get it in from the 3 yard line to at least make the score some what respectable.

at this point you have to think even with Manning this team would have finished at under .500 this year.

zoo youk

LOL they just had it on the 4 again and turned it over on downs once again. wow.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

needed a garbage time td for the over....indy moves the ball easily down to the tennesee redzone and stalls at the 4 on their last two possesions.....so annoying

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

how many threads you dumbfuks gonna make this season? i told you fukks all across PT and the NFL forums the minute Manning was out that you should bet against them every fukkn week...trying to talk LakerBoy out of betting Colts spread week 1 to no avail and so on for weeks... after correctly making threads to take the spread against them 4 of 4 times out of the first 6 games, i fukkn quit last week. figured the rest of u fools finally figured out how much Manning is worth to both sides of the ball by now... and if u didn't figure it out after last week and bet their spread this week... you should quit gambling right now

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    couldn't even get it in from the 3 yard line to at least make the score some what respectable.

at this point you have to think even with Manning this team would have finished at under .500 this year.
    a healthy Manning? you really still this stupid? u just don't want to accept how much Manning is worth to the offense and the defense and the team overall.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    a healthy Manning? you really still this stupid? u just don't want to accept how much Manning is worth to the offense and the defense and the team overall.
    sorry bro. but Manning doesn't play offensive line and defense.

zoo youk

it also proves just how inept the HC is as Manning basically calls the game when hes in at QB and Caldwell has no idea what to do now, but your giving Manning way to much credit here.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you cant have your rookie qb throw it 40+ times
    Painter has been in the league for 3+ years...

With Painter @QB, they now it would be a miracle if they won a game. They just do not see any reason to play to win, when the QB is a loser.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    sorry bro. but Manning doesn't play offensive line and defense.
    u just don't get it... here is a real short summary: gets the ball out in nano seconds to make the o-line look better (after of course telling the entire line who to block and where) doesn't hold onto the ball to take sack after sack and fumble the ball away, and offensive drives take up a lot of clock for a lot of drives and that 1, keeps the defense off the field so they don't wear down & 2, puts points on the board so the defense can play how they are designed to play (with a lead).

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Painter has been in the league for 3+ years...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If Painter was a rookie, then I would cut him some slack. Although he has not progressed @ all.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    u just don't get it... here is a real short summary: gets the ball out in nano seconds to make the o-line look better (after of course telling the entire line who to block and where) doesn't hold onto the ball to take sack after sack and fumble the ball away, and offensive drives take up a lot of clock for a lot of drives and that 1, keeps the defense off the field so they don't wear down & 2, puts points on the board so the defense can play how they are designed to play (with a lead).
    Defense wins championships if they are really that tired they didn't condition right in the off season. I think Manning proves why he is the MVP, but I also believe the Colts with manning still would be a .500 team this year. Netheir of us can win this argument, but be honest this colts team is HORRIBLE all around not just at the QB.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

You have to try in order to win. Colts are going to run the table for luck.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The Colts tried today but they're down to 4th strings guys off the practice squad or off the street at guard and at corner. When the other guys run over you up the middle every play then its almost impossible to keep drives going. Jacksonville is the only team they might beat but thats doubtful too!

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

they are taking a dive, they want andrew luck. maybe they know that Manning isn't going to come back at all? they are all in on the draft at this point. if they won a game at this point I'd think the coach needs to be fired...