Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Worst NFL card of the season (SBR give me you best play/s)

Such a bad card, lines are sharp as hell...

I've had a really good season so far but can't find anything this week.

Im closing out a teaser w/ Pitt +8.5, actually Think Pitt wins this game.

I can't find another play on the dam board...

Tenn -9 @ Colts

Who knows what Tenn team shows up, and colts have to pissed after last week's debacle. No Play

Jax @ Houston -9.5

I was leaning towards the texans if A Johnson was going to play, but with him out and jags defense playing well and gaining confidence i can't lay this big number. Considered a 7 pt teaser hou -2.5 but decided against it.

Vikings @ Panthers -3.5

Two young QB's with solid rushing attacks, this game is a coin flip imo and don't see value on either side. I was leaning towards over in this one, but line dropped and who knows how C Ponder plays this week.

Saints -13.5 @ Rams

NO getting pounded and most shops haven't moved this line to 14. Im not in the business of laying the wood on the road anyway, but i think this is the week that the bad teams steal some games. Can't touch this game either.

Arz @ Ravens -12.5

This is a ton of points to give to an arizona team that should be better than they are. They will put it together eventually and Balt offensive struggles last week keep me from playing this game. Def lean Arizona here, but not enough to make a play.

Miami @ Giants -9.5

Once again this is just too many points to lay, considering the bad weather and miami has been decent on the road.

Skins vs Bills -4.5 @ (toronto)

Bills look like they could be a play here, but i could see washington having a nice day on the ground and keeping this one close if beck can take care of the ball. Neutral site gives me no value here either.

Lions -3 @ Denver

Books begging you to take Detroit here, and this line isn't budging. Lions are coming back to earth and Denver fans are pumped up and Tebow determined. Can't back the road fav here.

NE -2.5 @ Pitt

Now we come to a game I do like. The steelers at home plus the points here (I'd buy to 3 if you can't get it). Im not sure if im going to put more on this besides my teaser but I think vegas loves pitt this week and that's why they are dangling those 2.5 everywhere. I wish Hines Ward was playing but NE defense secondary is so bad, jj gold could run routes against them.

Browns @ 49ers -9

Im not ready to lay 9 points w/ alex smith yet, I just not sold yet.

Cincy -1.5 @ seattle

I like this young cincy team, and at first glance I was leaning cincy. But line dropped and seattle is a tough place to play for young andy dalton. I see a bunch of turnovers in this one, and could go either way.

Cowgirls @ Eagles

Ill be at this game, so prob going to go the homer route and bet the birds small here. But Its going to be a battle, and the line is right on.

Im so glad im going to the game due to this card today, but books have done a great job this week and this matchups are just flat out boring...

Im just going to break out the party supplies and tailgating gear and just enjoy my weeks profit as of now. Up a pretty penny from yesterday.

What am i Missing SBR? Any nice total plays i've overlooked?

Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 10-30-11 at 09:38 AM.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

The card is great minus all those ugly 1pm games. Next week is even uglier so enjoy this week.

I think the Car/Min total is too high, books are slowly dropping it.

Like Sea +3 and Phi ML if the line holds.

Browns +9

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Like vikings +3 Carolina can't stop the run

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

where did you get sea +3? Cleveland as well but im not trying to put my green on those bad teams...

GL K13

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    where did you get sea +3? Cleveland as well but im not trying to put my green on those bad teams...

GL K13
    Pinnacle had them +3 (-111) and thegreek had +3(much higher juice)

I think they win outright anyway.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Bills and Vikings for me and I don't see the Pitt play today, Patriots have owned Pitt, healtheier team right now and coming off the bye.

MisticalRitzy
    MisticalRitzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Carolina +3/Buffalo/SF -2.5 is my teaser.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

colts

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Bills and Vikings for me and I don't see the Pitt play today, Patriots have owned Pitt, healtheier team right now and coming off the bye.
    GL bud,

Im feeling very comfortable +8.5 w/ Steelers @ home... I think Pitts D Plays big today and comes up with some Turnovers. (might give up alot of yards but will make some big plays/stops in key situations)

And anybody can throw on NE

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Louisville, I totally agree... it sucks. I haven't been happy lately and I'm trying to run a fukkin NFL thread. NCAA has been SOOO much easier... stuff just screaming out, bloated faves left and right. NFL: a total bitch.

I like the Pats this week, I kind of like the 'Boys (sorry), and other than that I'm having a hell of a time.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    GL bud,

Im feeling very comfortable +8.5 w/ Steelers @ home... I think Pitts D Plays big today and comes up with some Turnovers. (might give up alot of yards but will make some big plays/stops in key situations)

And anybody can throw on NE
    Can't see any reason for this. Belichick off a bye with even more time to scheme, and the Steelers D is ill-designed for stopping the Pats' offense; they can't match up, plain and simple. And I may be off-base with the following, but I think it's the Pats' D who surprises by occasionally getting off the field this game! D-Line getting healthier.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Louisville, I totally agree... it sucks. I haven't been happy lately and I'm trying to run a fukkin NFL thread. NCAA has been SOOO much easier... stuff just screaming out, bloated faves left and right. NFL: a total bitch.

I like the Pats this week, I kind of like the 'Boys (sorry), and other than that I'm having a hell of a time.
    Gl my man, i wish you the best of luck and i can def see where your coming from with those two plays....

But I might be throwing snowballs At romo if that's what it takes to get the eagles today!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Arizona +13

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Arizona +13
    past posting coach?

Capybara