priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Bears will be a good play coming off their bye

If you've watched the bears the last two weeks, they've been a different team since that Detroit game. Their offensive line is coming together and they'll be getting Carimi back after the bye to further bolster the offensive line, as well as getting Jay Cutler's favorite receiver back after the bye, Earl Bennett.

Last year, the Bears were 4-3 and 'out of it' according to all of the experts, and they finished 11-5... but the Bears are the kind of team that is built to play better later in the season when teams starting getting injuries and it starts getting colder.

Bears will probably be undervalued for the next 4-5 games, so take advantage of it when you can. This team is going to go 10-6 and grab a wild card spot.

And no, I'm not a homer. They won't do much in the playoffs, they can't win at New Orleans or at Green Bay so they'd need a miracle to do anything.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

They can easily lose the next 4 in a row.....just saying...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They have 2 weeks to prepare for Michael Vick.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They have 2 weeks to prepare for Michael Vick.
    Michael Vick has never beat the Bears. Just something to consider when wagering on that game.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    They can easily lose the next 4 in a row.....just saying...
    They're all pretty solid match ups, they could win the next 4 too.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Michael Vick has never beat the Bears. Just something to consider when wagering on that game.
    Yeah, that's true. They seem to have his number and their D matches up well against what he does. This one's in Philly though. Be real interesting to see the line. Probably impacted a lot by how they do Sunday night. If they can't beat the Cowboys at home then they may be written off and maybe barely favored. 3.5 point fave over Dallas if they cover then I gotta believe Bears get at least that number, probably 4 or 4.5.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I agree with you, their defense is playing at its best it has all year the last two weeks. To start the season the defense was bad, as most of the leagues was. But it has come on strong, looking forward to the packer/bears game in a few weeks.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Briggs and Urlacher are still the best LB combo around, at least for now. Peppers will get an extra week of rest, which should help. When he's healthy and doing what he does, then their pass rush is dynamite. When he's not then it's non-existent. The CB play has been pretty good and they are figuring things out st safety. Conte is starting to get noticed in his second start. He could be a keeper.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm willing to put all my points up that bears don't make the playoffs, if you want to match that offer, we can post them in a thread.

i got about 500 points. let me know

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I'm willing to put all my points up that bears don't make the playoffs, if you want to match that offer, we can post them in a thread.

i got about 500 points. let me know
    Not an SBR Pro, so pointless.

Find a prop that has them missing the playoffs if you want to.