A lousy 1-1-1 last week, but leaving me a very decent 19-9-2 for the season.

This week my main laptop succumbed to a pretty nasty virus and until it's fixed I have no access to my various collated stats and 'tools'. I'd only looked at about half the games before that happened, so just three bets this week on what didn't look a particularly juicy card to me anyway:

Redskins @ Panthers
Carolina have hung tough with every opponent, playing to the end and losing by small margins (except when they won). I also have them marked as 'under-rated' by my secret indicator. For all the hype, Cam Newton's passing numbers are nothing special so far, but there must be every chance he out-performs John Beck on Sunday. It always feels a little nicer backing a home team, too.
Mystic Limey forsees: Washington 13 - 24 Carolina
7 units on Panthers -2.5

Broncos @ Dolphins
I don't follow my indicator of over and under-rated teams blindly, no matter how often I might mention it. Still, the Dolphins are another team due an upturn in fortunes according to that indicator and I'm betting them here. I'm certainly concerned about the potential for that under-hyped Denver QB "what's-his-face" to make an impact on this Florida occasion, but sometimes a wild card turns out to be just a two of clubs.
Mystic Limey forsees: Denver 13 - 20 Miami
6 units on Dolphins PK

Bears "@" Buccaneers
I put the 'at' symbol in quote marks because of course this game is being played at Wembley Stadium. Yet I feel that Chicago have almost handed Tampa an element of home advantage by not travelling early to England. The Buccaneers have played in London before, travelled late, and hated it. By going early they may have stolen a march on an opponent in a game where it's tough to find much daylight between the teams. As for Tampa's abysmal blow-out loss in San Francisco, I suggest you forget about it - they sandwiched that turd with division wins over Atlanta and New Orleans.
Mystic Limey forsees: rain
6 units on Buccaneers +1.5

Almost halfway through the regular season - enjoy your NFL Sunday!