Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I can't believe you of all people would post this.

i am shocked too brahmabull were u drunk when you posted that?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Did topmoron say that this game was free money, but he laid off because he already won enough?

Any credibility is gone after that, though I'm not sure there was much.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Just a small play tonight. 1 unit on this one. Might have a second hf fade if you guys want one
    lakerboy you're garbage at capping.

all you say is "blah blah blah, this is a square play", but it turns out time and time again, that you're the real square.
    Last edited by Wrecked; 10-18-11 at 03:25 PM.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yup u are right daimo. They didn't even challenge a catch. Losing on purpose.

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

~.Miami is starting Matt Moore,who has more interceptions than touchdowns in the NFL,and is making his season debut on Monday Night against a good not banged up secondary of Jets.Look for Matt Moore to make some risky decisions after the Jets get down a touchdown and Matt starts feeling the pressure.The Jets probably have better players.The Mason trade may or may not have helped bring them together,and there is a chance that all of the controversy this week could make the team not be as focused as they should be.However,the flaws of the Dolphins will outdo those of the Jets.Rex Ryan faces a virtual must-win against the Dolphins Monday night if they have a possibility going to play-offs.The New York O-line might actually stand a chance allowing Sanchez to make plays and get Holmes those deep passes he’s been anticipating.Mark Sanchez is going to have his best game of the season thus far,not saying much but Jets will win.Strong passing game and getting good pressure on the quarterback Mat Moore will be enough to power the New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night, and get them back to at 3-3. I am going to have to go with Jets on this one.New York Jets 21 | Miami Dolphins: 10 [Jets-7] My Record after this game is 11-2-1 on my bets & threads at start of the season with SBR

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can't cap games like that...Miami could have had the lead easily without their own stupidity.
    All you can do is get soft lines (usually at shit books), unless you really think the books wouldn't have the numbers right on a mnf game and you are just donating the juice in the long run..

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Miami could have had the lead easily or won or this or that is the difference between winning teams and losing teams, that is exactly how you cap the games in almost every case. You avoid teams that have brain dead quarterbacks or teams that commit penalties, turnovers, mistakes, etc. there is a reason the same organizations win constantly from the owner down the field goal kicker.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Miami could have had the lead easily or won or this or that is the difference between winning teams and losing teams, that is exactly how you cap the games in almost every case. You avoid teams that have brain dead quarterbacks or teams that commit penalties, turnovers, mistakes, etc. there is a reason the same organizations win constantly from the owner down the field goal kicker.
    Which team are you talking about here as the team that doesn't commit penalties, make mistakes and have a braindead QB?... The Jets are hardly a high achiever at the moment...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lakerboys's biggest weakness is betting bad teams

You cannot do that..lay off game if you like a bad team

First 1234