MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lion Hearted Sweet Heart Team Going To a Monday Night Prom

The Detroit Lions have become America’s Sweet Heart Team at 4-0,This game is huge for Detroit’s identity!!!!!.If the Lions can smack the hated Bears at home on the MNF stage,the hype surrounding this club is going to reach a brand new level .With an edge in the passing game to go along with what should be a rare,big home field advantage with what should be a wild Monday Night atmosphere in Detroit,while the Bears have looked terrible the last three weeks,even when beating Carolina in Week 4.Yet, the Lions have been installed as “only” 7-point favorites here with the ‘total’ set at 47.The Lions need a faster start than they had the last two weeks,when they got down 20-0 at halftime vs. the Vikings and 27-3 early in the third quarter vs. the Cowboys.Yes, they then became the first team in NFL history to overcome deficits of at least 20 points and win two games in a row, but obviously,they do not want to be in a position where they need to come back vs. a Chicago defense that is probably better than the two they came back against.Also, the Stafford to Calvin Johnson hook-up has been unstoppable,and that should not change in this game either. The Detroit defense also needs to force as many three-and-outs as possible, because if the Bears are not allowed to control Time of Possession in this game,then the Lions should win this contest handily.,the Lions would appear to have enough of an edge to get a win here. If they do in fact get that win, it's more likely than not, that they'll cover this number. But, be careful???.The Lions winning streak both straight up and against the spread goes back to last year and now stands at 8-0, or, if you count the ATS losses last year,17-3!..Those numbers will start to even out.The Bears are also a bit desperate here as this is a crucial divisional match up~ LIONS -7 At Home Is The Prom Bet For Monday Night.For Me////LOL LOL Bring Flowers !!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Stats For 2011 NFL~ 9-1-1 ~ All Three Of My Theads and Picks Are Winners Against and With The Spread Sunday Bills,Chargers and Steelers
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

LIONS SOLD 2000 STANDING-ROOM TICKETS IN FOUR MINUTES. THINK THEY AREN'T PUMPED FOR THIS ONE GUYS

MR.HARRYtheHAT

The 2,000 standing-room-only tickets for tonight's game the Detroit Lions put on sale Thursday sold out in four minutes.The Lions are unbeaten and playing host to a "Monday Night Football" for the first time since 2001.Hotels are booked solid and the bars will open early, The Detroit News reports.ven the players are fired up It's going to be an awesome experience," Lions kicker Jason Hanson told The Detroit News."We have to back it up as a team.The fans deserve it. I just can't wait for the atmosphere