jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Two team, 7 point teaser. jets and eagles is a lock.

eagles+4, jets+17 ties win -128.
    This is a playoff game for the eagles. They lose this, you can kiss the season good-bye. They will come out with their A game and dominate, BUT for some strange reason if they slip up it wont be by more then 4 points. To crucial of a game.
    Jets going up against the 32nd ranked defense. They will put points up this week, especially after having a horrible offensive performance last week. Jets will lose, but not by 17.
    This is a lock teaser.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I wouldn't bet against the Patriots in a revenge spot. The last time they faced the Jets playing with revenge was 45-3, and that was avenging a regular season loss. Now I get that the Pats are terrible defensively this year, and that was the reason I liked the Raiders (YIKES!) last week, but the Jets are totally out of sinc offensively without Mangold.

sipawitz
    sipawitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 583

there is no such thing as a lock

bashtron
    bashtron's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't tease the Eagles through the 0. Tease the total down and take the over. I agree about the Jets though.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

hard to bet on Jets right now, they looked so bad. Meanwhile, Patriots will win for sure so tease them.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bashtron View Post
    don't tease the Eagles through the 0. Tease the under down and take the over. I agree about the Jets though.
    This.

Gambling Commandment #7: Thou shall not tease across the 0

SCRAGGS
    The toe is back
    SCRAGGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I wouldn't bet against the Patriots in a revenge spot. The last time they faced the Jets playing with revenge was 45-3, and that was avenging a regular season loss. Now I get that the Pats are terrible defensively this year, and that was the reason I liked the Raiders (YIKES!) last week, but the Jets are totally out of sinc offensively without Mangold.

um, he practiced today.....Practice, Practice