bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by TroyGreen View Post
    Chicago +6 was a nice play. The game played out as most predicted outside of Javid Best going for 160 on 12 carries on a good Chicago run D. Had Chicago stopped Best on one of his two runs the game could have gone the other way. Chicago didn't stop Best twice and Detroit covered. We can drudge the net and find only a few people if any that claimed that Best was going to rush for +150 on Chicago. With that said anything I touched last week turned to coal.
    If I had a nickel for every time someone said "I was on the right side BUT" .........

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago +6 was a nice play. The game played out as most predicted outside of Javid Best going for 160 on 12 carries on a good Chicago run D. Had Chicago stopped Best on one of his two runs the game could have gone the other way. Chicago didn't stop Best twice and Detroit covered. We can drudge the net and find only a few people if any that claimed that Best was going to rush for +150 on Chicago.

With that said anything I touched last week turned to coal.

Agreed. Not every play that wins WAS a good play before the fact, and not every play that lost WAS a bad play before the fact.

9 times out of 10, Bears cover there... gave up way too many big plays, which strangely enough, the cover 2 is supposed to prevent.

Charles Tillman was lost, still recovering from injury, and losing Peppers killed any pass rush they had.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

The Lions home crowd was geeked up for sure after a loooong dry spell away from MNF but damn, that Chicago O-line? They are going nowhere with those guys.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

It wasn't a bad play, could have easily middled at half.
    Stop being so damn clueless, only looking at the final score.

What breaks these posts are words like..."gift", "lock" and this shitty hell would freeze over before this one looses attitude.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Where's pavy? Guy went MIA with this Gift of Shit..

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Where's pavy? Guy went MIA with this Gift of Shit..
    funny you went MIA after posting this during the game last night..

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Lions is the shittiest team in the nfl..

PS. nice english

jbess
    jbess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

whats the gift to sbr this week?

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice gift paver

5-0

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Agreed. Not every play that wins WAS a good play before the fact, and not every play that lost WAS a bad play before the fact. 9 times out of 10, Bears cover there... gave up way too many big plays, which strangely enough, the cover 2 is supposed to prevent. Charles Tillman was lost, still recovering from injury, and losing Peppers killed any pass rush they had.
    Just keep telling yourself that.Why can't bettors who err in their thinking just say hey I made a mistake I'll get em next time.The bears were not the play in this game & even after the fact you still can't admit it.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Chicago +6 was a nice play. The game played out as most predicted outside of Javid Best going for 160 on 12 carries on a good Chicago run D. Had Chicago stopped Best on one of his two runs the game could have gone the other way. Chicago didn't stop Best twice and Detroit covered. We can drudge the net and find only a few people if any that claimed that Best was going to rush for +150 on Chicago. With that said anything I touched last week turned to coal.
    No offence to you but your whole premise is flawed.If Stafford hits any of the wide open WR's he overthrew in 1st half the bears get blownout like losing by DD's isn't bad enough.See what happens when you play the if game. Det was the right play.

Tech N9ne

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Agreed. Not every play that wins WAS a good play before the fact, and not every play that lost WAS a bad play before the fact.

9 times out of 10, Bears cover there... gave up way too many big plays, which strangely enough, the cover 2 is supposed to prevent.

Charles Tillman was lost, still recovering from injury, and losing Peppers killed any pass rush they had.
    I think you meant Chris Harris instead of Charles Tillman. Tillman had a solid game. The safeties (Harris and Merriweather) were godawful. Bellichek knew what he was doing dumping Merriweather. No discipline.

Tech N9ne

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yes Detroit Lions are 4-0 but Chicago is the best team they will face until now. I think Chicago's running game will keep the ball away from the Detroit offense and the Bears will cause some turnovers. This is MNF and the game will be tight until the end.

Taking the +6 points is a no brainer.

First ... 4567