gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    Detroit can not continue to get down a couple or three scores before they decide to start playing...

That having been said, this game comes down to can Chicago run the ball with Forte. If they can, they can stay ahead of the chains and they have a shot to stay in the game. If not, Cutler will be running for his life from the Detroit front four and you know, just know, he'll cough up a couple of pics.
    more importantly what makes you think Forte would be able to run the ball? simply because he had an aberration game vs Carolina? He managed just 114 yrds on 35 carries in his first 3 games.

This matchup just looks real bad for Chicago, who hasnt been able to protect Culter yet again.

Football outsider had there pass blocking ranked 31 this year ( after ranking 32 last year), add in that Calvin Johnson ranks 4th in DYAR for receivers vs a Chicago secondary than ranks 26th vs #1 recievers.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah, Bears are terrible.

Then they win and it was 'lucky.'

Got it. Heard it all year in 2006, heard it all last year, it will always be the case.
    you playing the money line?

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    you playing the money line?
    Nope. I told you, it will be close. 4 point game one way or another.

testertips

ya i can see a close game. the bears have a respectable defense. as mentioned earlier... i've got the lions in a teaser.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Yep. And maybe Stafford tears his vagina and leaves in the first quarter like he has every other season.
    AWWWW. Jealous Bears fan. Like you would really have Cutler over Stafford?

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    more importantly what makes you think Forte would be able to run the ball? simply because he had an aberration game vs Carolina? He managed just 114 yrds on 35 carries in his first 3 games. This matchup just looks real bad for Chicago, who hasnt been able to protect Culter yet again. Football outsider had there pass blocking ranked 31 this year ( after ranking 32 last year), add in that Calvin Johnson ranks 4th in DYAR for receivers vs a Chicago secondary than ranks 26th vs #1 recievers.
    Good stats. CAR's LB corps is decimated. They are one of the easiest teams to run on. Don't count on Forte winning them this game, CHI have the 2nd lowest number of completed plays in the NFL--behind CRAPPY offenses like SF, SEA, etc. The only team with less completed offensive plays is IND. If (and when) CHI fall behind 10 points they won't be able to comeback. I could see Cutler having one of his multiple INT games here with all the pressure coming his way..

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by mstone897 View Post
    A Bears fan jealous of a Lions fan?

Right... the Lions are never relevant and they're relevant once for 4 games and their fans are running away with their egos?

priskilla22

I'm still laughing at a Lions fans saying the Bears are jealous.

Lions haven't been good in ages. Stafford has an O-line that can block and a great offense. Cutler has neither of those things but has still won a lot more games than Stafford. You do the math.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Priskilla have you watched the games? Cam and smith had a field day, what do you think is gonna happen with Calvin Johnson? The defense, with the exception of the atl game, has been horrible. I think the atl game was more atl offense playing horrible. this is the softest bear defense I think I've seen. As a bear fan, I think the bears are in big trouble on this one. But usually with the bears, when you think they suck they play great. And when you think they're good, they suck.

mstone897

A Bears fan jealous of a Lions fan?

Right... the Lions are never relevant and they're relevant once for 4 games and their fans are running away with their egos?
    I could give a shit less about the Lions. Don't go around acting like you would rather have the Cutler-Roy Williams connection over Stafford-Megatron. Remember the Bears thought signing a failed Lion and Cowboy would actually help.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im a bears fan and i would obviously rather have stafford. But you have to remeber stafford is playing with the best wr in the game, cutler is playing with punt returners.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Priskilla have you watched the games? Cam and smith had a field day, what do you think is gonna happen with Calvin Johnson? The defense, with the exception of the atl game, has been horrible. I think the atl game was more atl offense playing horrible. this is the softest bear defense I think I've seen. As a bear fan, I think the bears are in big trouble on this one. But usually with the bears, when you think they suck they play great. And when you think they're good, they suck.
    A field day? The Panthers scored a lot in the first half, and then their only TD in the 2nd half was garbage time b/c the Bears were up 2 scores.

The Bears shut the Panthers down in the 2nd half.

priskilla22

My point exactly. Everyone wrote them off last year, EVERYONE, and they go to the NFC championship game.

mstone897

Lions haven't been good in ages. Stafford has an O-line that can block and a great offense. Cutler has neither of those things but has still won a lot more games than Stafford. You do the math.
    I love that you assume I am a Lions fan. You should laugh at your own organization for trading for that shit head. Albert Haynesworth cares more than he does.

testertips

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-19-15 at 04:06 PM. Reason: image does not exist

mstone897

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Good stats. CAR's LB corps is decimated. They are one of the easiest teams to run on. Don't count on Forte winning them this game, CHI have the 2nd lowest number of completed plays in the NFL--behind CRAPPY offenses like SF, SEA, etc. The only team with less completed offensive plays is IND. If (and when) CHI fall behind 10 points they won't be able to comeback. I could see Cutler having one of his multiple INT games here with all the pressure coming his way..
    Not to mention they have no good DTs. It was the first time Martz has handed Forte the ball more than 16 times this season. He rarely does it.

zsr

I love that you assume I am a Lions fan. You should laugh at your own organization for trading for that shit head. Albert Haynesworth cares more than he does.
    Theres no question the bears have one of the worst front office's in the league, but you cant expect cutler to win with what he has here. The roy williams signing was typical, sign the cheapest guy available and give the allusion your trying to spend money.

priskilla22

There is nothing wrong with Cutler you dip shit. He has no offensive line and no WR's and still wins games.

bobbyk1133

Priskilla have you watched the games? Cam and smith had a field day, what do you think is gonna happen with Calvin Johnson? The defense, with the exception of the atl game, has been horrible. I think the atl game was more atl offense playing horrible. this is the softest bear defense I think I've seen. As a bear fan, I think the bears are in big trouble on this one.
    Agreed. Not sure why some people are assuming this CHI defense is the same as old. They've shown virtually nothing this season. NO, GB, and CAR shredded them and now they face another hot offense. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Im a bears fan and i would obviously rather have stafford. But you have to remeber stafford is playing with the best wr in the game, cutler is playing with punt returners.
    Don't forget guys like Burleson, Young, Pettigrew, and Best in the passing game. There's simply no comparison with these offenses...

zsr

A field day? The Panthers scored a lot in the first half, and then their only TD in the 2nd half was garbage time b/c the Bears were up 2 scores. The Bears shut the Panthers down in the 2nd half.
    Come on man, we gave up over 500 yards to carolina. You cant think we have an elite defense. This isnt the same bears team as last year. Im a homer just like you but i think 8-8 is a stretch this year.

priskilla22

Agreed. Not sure why some people are assuming this CHI defense is the same as old. They've shown virtually nothing this season. NO, GB, and CAR shredded them and now they face another hot offense. Hmmm...

Don't forget guys like Burleson, Young, Pettigrew, and Best in the passing game. There's simply no comparison with these offenses...
    AS I've already pointed out, Carolina was shut down convincingly in the 2nd half. When it mattered.

mstone897

There is nothing wrong with Cutler you dip shit. He has no offensive line and no WR's and still wins games.
    HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously. Nothing wrong with Cutler. He has the worst attitude of any NFL player. If you Bear's fans are satisfied with that then BOL.

zsr

HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously. Nothing wrong with Cutler. He has the worst attitude of any NFL player. If you Bear's fans are satisfied with that then BOL.
    Dont let his on the field attitude fool you, cutler cares more than anyone. He just has a different way of going about his business. Now, there are some serious concerns about his accuracy this year but thats always been an issue.

priskilla22

Who are you a fan of?

You are believing shit from the media... every single player on the Bears and every single coach says that Cutler's work ethic is top notch.

You believe moronic tweets more than you believe his teammates and coaches. LMAO.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

So given this observation of yours, along with your (in an earlier post) suggesting this is a 50-50 game for the Bears, on the road...

You must really give the Bears a heavy edge on defense / special teams, eh?

mstone897

Who are you a fan of?

You are believing shit from the media... every single player on the Bears and every single coach says that Cutler's work ethic is top notch.

You believe moronic tweets more than you believe his teammates and coaches. LMAO.
    Yup I only believe in the Tweet Bible. You just assume everything about me. How a player goes about his business on the field is what really matters. After all it's where you win and lose a game.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    So given this observation of yours, along with your (in an earlier post) suggesting this is a 50-50 game for the Bears, on the road...

You must really give the Bears a heavy edge on defense / special teams, eh?
    Of course. The Bears have the best special teams of anyone in the NFL. Bar none. And their defense is better than you think.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

A field day? The Panthers scored a lot in the first half, and then their only TD in the 2nd half was garbage time b/c the Bears were up 2 scores.

The Bears shut the Panthers down in the 2nd half.
    Now I know you either didn't watch the game or are clueless. The bears defense didn't shutdown the panthers offense. The bears ran the ball and ate up the clock. When the panthers had the ball they went up and down the field all game long. Without cam making the mistake throwing the pick 6, and hesters return TD, they most likely lose at home to a team with a rookie QB. He's been great, but still a rookie.

I just would be cautious putting money on this bears team

priskilla22

Yup I only believe in the Tweet Bible. You just assume everything about me. How a player goes about his business on the field is what really matters. After all it's where you win and lose a game.
    Cutler goes about his business fine on the field. You are basing your opinions off facial expressions.

Listen you hillbilly dumb fu ck, I was always taught not to argue with an idiot because he will drag you to his level and then beat you with experience. You're a ******* idiot. Peace bro.

bobbyk1133

AS I've already pointed out, Carolina was shut down convincingly in the 2nd half. When it mattered.
    You must be talking about a couple stops in the 4thQ because CAR came out and drove 76 yards and then 73 yards in the 3rd Q. In the 1st half CAR had drives of 70, 71, 64, and 55.

Back to the drawing board huh?

priskilla22

Now I know you either didn't watch the game or are clueless. The bears defense didn't shutdown the panthers offense. The bears ran the ball and ate up the clock. When the panthers had the ball they went up and down the field all game long. Without cam making the mistake throwing the pick 6, and hesters return TD, they most likely lose at home to a team with a rookie QB. He's been great, but still a rookie.

I just would be cautious putting money on this bears team

So you mean without big special teams and defense plays, they lose? LOL... you could say that about most teams on any given day. How many points did Carolina score in the 2nd half? Hmm?? And how many of them were garbage points that the Bears allowed to happen?

priskilla22

You must be talking about a couple stops in the 4thQ because CAR came out and drove 76 yards and then 73 yards in the 3rd Q. In the 1st half CAR had drives of 70, 71, 64, and 55.

Back to the drawing board huh?
    How many legit points did the Panthers score i nthe 2nd half????

Their only TD was a garbage TD that the Bears allowed because there was no time left and they were up 11.

zsr

Now I know you either didn't watch the game or are clueless. The bears defense didn't shutdown the panthers offense. The bears ran the ball and ate up the clock. When the panthers had the ball they went up and down the field all game long. Without cam making the mistake throwing the pick 6, and hesters return TD, they most likely lose at home to a team with a rookie QB. He's been great, but still a rookie. I just would be cautious putting money on this bears team
    This priskilla guy is giving bears fans a bad name here.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Heard Fairley is gonna play his 1st game?

priskilla22

You guys are football clueless...

The Panthers scored 3 legit points against the BEars in the 2nd half. 3.

First 12345 ... Last