dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really like atlanta sunday night

Sets up too perfect for them to win. At home, against the pack, rogers comin off 6 tds, atlanta shittin the bed against seattle and barely winnin last week.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea but the falcons suck and green bay is really good

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

If Falcons win it could be a low scoring game. Didn't they beat GB last year in a game that was 21-17 or something like that?

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    Sets up too perfect for them to win. At home, against the pack, rogers comin off 6 tds, atlanta shittin the bed against seattle and barely winnin last week.
    You're going to fade Aaron Rodgers and the Packer offense which is actually better than last years version?

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

dozer, i was just thinking that too but its not anything i would go nuts on with a big play, Matty Ice is like what, 20-3 at home or some crazy # like that

Pack going to take 2 in a row in ATL ? they knocked ATL out in playoffs last year

Pack going to shit on ATL 2 in a row by 7 or more this time?

right now i will go less than medium on it, if it was a early kickoff i would PASS completely

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm doing a 13 point teaser on green bay's side for this game, which means they can lose by 7 and still cover

as close to an automatic bet as you see in gambling

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Falcons fan here. I don't see it happening but it could. Ryan is money in the dome so I dont think playing Falcons +6 or 7 whatever it might end up is crazy. People forget that before the Falcons got their shit rocked in the playoffs they beat GB a few weeks earlier. Falcons still have a lot to improve on though.