SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Who wins in a fight, Jason Witten or Chris Cooley ?

"It's amazing, amazing to watch him choke like that," Redskins tight end Chris Cooley said on 106.7 The Fan in Washington. "I'm just saying, (if) I'm up 24 points in the third quarter, if I'm the head coach, I feel like I could probably just take a knee for the rest of the game, punt it away and there's no way that Detroit's gonna drive on you that many times. The only way you're gonna give up that many points is turnovers, right? It's hilarious to watch him throw pick sixes, too, back to back. I loved it."

Cooley wants to beat Romo himself, but not just on the football field. He said he would relish getting into a cage with him.

"For me to beat Tony? I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what kind of cage fighting skills he has," Cooley told the radio station. "I would probably try to incorporate my wrestling ability, like when I was in high school. Obviously it's been awhile, but I didn't like to beat people fast. I like to embarrass 'em a little bit. Like, take a 24-point lead, and then just play with it a little bit."

So Cooley wants to fight a QB, but what if he squared off vs the Cowboys tight end .... who ya taking ?

Chris cooley ..

Or ...

Jason Witten ...

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

LOL Chris Cooley. If I were Romo I'd just say "I didn't even know you were in the NFL anymore, last time I checked the Redskins roster their starting TE was Fred Davis."

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Witten... no doubt

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Cooley hands down...undefeated high school state wrestling champ. Ground and pound for the win. Cooley and Fred Davis had a small wrestling match during one of their lock out practices and dominated him on the ground, and Davis ain't no small dude. Although Witten comes off as one dumb dude and my theory is the bigger and dumber someone is, the less they feel pain which might work in his advantage.

SportsPedagogy

Gimme Witten by KO ! I think he struggles to get Witten down. It has been awhile since Cooley wrestled. I think Witten lands a good shot and cooley goes on queer street.

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

WITTEN ........................ hes all hittin

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Witten is a poon and Cooley is a moron

give me

Tony Gonzalez

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

COOLEY been in DC too long with all that political BS, he is big at the mic but small when the chips are down. WITTEN is in TEXAS where your BS gets called out if you chirp too much

never saw COOLEY as a tough guy, this blast at a distant ROMO is the biggest thing Cooley has done in 4 seasons

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

witten would try to grab his penis and cooley would be scared out of the ring... so witten wins

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    witten would try to grab his penis and cooley would be scared out of the ring... so witten wins
    Thats the scenario your mind comes up with ???

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

yes, i like penis too

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    yes, i like penis too
    so is Witten trying to grab his own penis ... or is he trying to grab Cooleys penis ?
    im trying to figure out if you think Witten has an anaconda or Cooley is just homophobic