MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints-Packers Game

Green Bay will welcome back a handful of players who were injured during the Super Bowl championship season, including running back Ryan Grant, Saints-Packers game who had only eight rushes in 2010...If you’re looking for a pair of payday-producing picks, then I’m going to advise SRB gamblers to play the Packers to ride a sea of emotion en route to a narrow home win that barely covers the 4-point spread.I’m also going to go against the consistent O/U trends between these onference rivals by urging gridiron gamblers to play the Under 471/2.While the Packers have scored at least 20 points in each of their last trio of preseason games,the Saints struggled mightily in scoring just 14 points on the road at Houston in their second preseason game.New Orleans also will have a quite different look at the running back position versus 2010.Versatile back Reggie Bush was signed by Miami in the off-season.Leading running back Chris Ivory returns for the Saints, but he had only 716 yards lastseason.Rookie Mark Ingram out of Alabama could end up carrying quite a bit of the load for the Saints rushing game.Both Pierre Thomas and rookie running back Mark Ingram should evenly split carries throughout the contest.Darren Sproles will be deployed much in the same way Reggie Bush was before his departure, as a third down scat back.The Saints went into the offseason with a major goal of establishing the run/pass balance that made them so successful in 2009.I expect Payton to call close to 50% runs tomorrow.In essence,I believe the Saints are still trying to find themselves after shortened offseason while the Packers alreadly know who they are as they’re not much different from last season’s title-winning team...Play the Packers to record the narrow home win and ATS cover while the Under plays out as well.~PACK BY 6~

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I agree with the under but I may have to take the points here. Ryan Grant is over-rated period. Nobody know how the touches will be split between Starks and Grant and I thought GB never ran it well over the last few years. This could mean we may see a two back tandem we havent seen yet. I also dont agree with everyone that since GB didnt make any changes they are that much further along, you said it yourself there are plenty of guys coming back for GB that were hurt last year. I also just dont think the timing and everything is gonna be that sharp. Payton is one of the most innovative coaches IMO and although they are committing more to the run Im sure the offense will have a new wrinkle nobody seen yet. Its obvious to me NO will be more prepared, I am not saying that will translate to a win but I think Im taking UND and NO +4 and gonna sprinkle a lil on the ML as well. All plays will be very small.

mac1134
    mac1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

OU in week 1 of 45> are 3/17 O/U since 2005 season.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lance Moore out for NO, also i think Brees will be forced outta the pocket alot, under is scary, like the pack attack at home causing a couple turnovers, packers 33-24 GL

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Grant is better in the 2nd half of the season, anyway. When D is worn down, he comes alive, if healthy. That's a big f'n if, though.
    No idea what's going to happen, but it should be a good one. Layin off this game bigtime. Not touching ANYTHING, including all those sick props Dax put up. Payton is highly over-rated. He made a few huge calls in his favor as head coach in massive spots and made a dickload more of stupid decisions in big spots that no one will remember. GB's O is way better than NO's, but I don't know how things on D will shake out, GB showed 0 in preseason and NO showed even less (starters only, mind you). This game is too close to call, but the sweetheart +5 for the Saints looks really nice on SBR.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers all the way baby

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Good read Harry. I've already selected OV 10 1st Q so I hope the SAINTS have more fire power than you predict

BetWeather
    BetWeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

Packers Packers Packers

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

How many opening day games have gone over 47???

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Thank You chrisharvard01 And Best Of Luck To You In NFL Season

MR.HARRYtheHAT

GOOD LUCK TO YOU BETWEATHER AND GREAT NFL SEASON

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12956

think the pack covers BOL

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I ALSO LIKE MIAMI+13 AND PIT +9 ON A 6 POINT TEASER -105 [[ TIES WIN ]]

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for your detailed pick Mr harry the hat, i will be following!

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

like GB under...23-17 final

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

20-17 .need luck at some last seconds to score a field goal or no kick, knee down.

scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

saints Offense hasn't been ticking lately. Moore is out. I'm thinking the under on this one

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    Packers all the way baby

BetWeather
    BetWeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

Packers Packers Packers

Sweatyguido
    Sweatyguido's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    I ALSO LIKE MIAMI+13 AND PIT +9 ON A 6 POINT TEASER -105 [[ TIES WIN ]]
    how bout teasing new england down to even? better chance they win outright than miami able to keep this within 2 TD's