St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you don't take Giants -3 vs the 'Skins, you're a ****ing idiot

Plax or no Plax, the Skins are not the team to stop the machine. Jump off the Giants train at your own peril.

NOT ... EVEN ... CLOSE

St. Andrew

But having said that, I have them in teasers at +3.5 and +6.5....just to make it laughable.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'm taking the 'skins.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Is Brandon Jacobs playing?

St. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Is Brandon Jacobs playing?
    Jacobs is playing.

Read this:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11292008...ins_141385.htm

St. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'm taking the 'skins.
    You've already lost.

paulbutz37
    paulbutz37's Avatar Become A Pro!

pleez

can you share your teasers?

I like:
    indy +2.5
    giants +3.5

giants+6.5,ne +9,jets +1.5

also like giants +3.5
    ne +6

miami +.5,atl +9,ne+9

what do think ?

=

=

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'm taking the 'skins.
    Hope you didn't place that bet already. Giants will ROLL tomorrow. I have a massive play on the game. Giants haven't won by less that 4 all year except to Cleveland (fluke loss) and Cincinnati (3pt OT win) in the beginning of the season. They are at the top of their game right now, and are getting BJ back.

On a side note, the Redskins will be having a one year anniversary ceremony of Sean Taylor's death before the game. This could be taken one of three ways.

Scenario 1: The Redskins will get emotional before gametime and come out playing in Taylor's memory and play extremely well.

Scenario 2: The Redskins will get emotional before gametime and come out not as intense as they should and the Giants will wipe the floor with them.

Scenario 3: The ceremony will have no effect on the team.

Scenario 3 is easily the least plausible, as remembering the death of a teammate and friend is sure to draw some emotions to the surface for everybody. If you look at last season, after the Sean Taylor memorial service shortly after his death, the Redskins were fired up and won out the rest of the season to sneak into the playoffs. Likewise, after Giants owner Wellington Mara passed away in 2006, the Giants dominated the Skins 36-0 in his memory. When games closely follow tragic events like this, it tends to bring the team together and they play well. However, a year removed from the tragedy, I do not think the same can be said. I believe Scenario 2 will prove to be the correct one and the Skins will get pummeled in this game.

vinnie
    vinnie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4752

Real men don't play teasers !!!

St. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
    Real men don't play teasers !!!

I'm 6-0 in teasers the last two days. I'm going to keep playing them until I lose.

Money is money

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

teasing across 0 in the NFL

lol

zbkabal
    zbkabal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

giants will win this game by at least 10. by far best bet for sunday. also like indy

St. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post

lol
    Fade this pick like you did last week....and lose again

spmurph
    spmurph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by LUNT101 View Post
    Hope you didn't place that bet already. Giants will ROLL tomorrow. I have a massive play on the game. Giants haven't won by less that 4 all year except to Cleveland (fluke loss) and Cincinnati (3pt OT win) in the beginning of the season. They are at the top of their game right now, and are getting BJ back.

On a side note, the Redskins will be having a one year anniversary ceremony of Sean Taylor's death before the game. This could be taken one of three ways.

Scenario 1: The Redskins will get emotional before gametime and come out playing in Taylor's memory and play extremely well.

Scenario 2: The Redskins will get emotional before gametime and come out not as intense as they should and the Giants will wipe the floor with them.

Scenario 3: The ceremony will have no effect on the team.

Scenario 3 is easily the least plausible, as remembering the death of a teammate and friend is sure to draw some emotions to the surface for everybody. If you look at last season, after the Sean Taylor memorial service shortly after his death, the Redskins were fired up and won out the rest of the season to sneak into the playoffs. Likewise, after Giants owner Wellington Mara passed away in 2006, the Giants dominated the Skins 36-0 in his memory. When games closely follow tragic events like this, it tends to bring the team together and they play well. However, a year removed from the tragedy, I do not think the same can be said. I believe Scenario 2 will prove to be the correct one and the Skins will get pummeled in this game.

Scenario 4: Sean Taylor rises from the dead and picks Eli off four times for a TD and the Skins roll.

Hey, why not? You covered every other possible scenario.

OuchaDirkFan41
    Got sliced like a golf ball yesterday
    OuchaDirkFan41's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the G-men, it seems too easy of a W but the NY pass rush, not to mention O-line Eli will have all day to throw, they ran the ball just fine without Jacobs last week, so if he isn't 100% 2morrow they got guys that can get in and run and block. I like Indy but thats my team so I'm always concious about taking them, they are playing great football though and I don't see a team that just got beat by the Texans can hang with the Colts right now, but Colts D is terrible so I hope its not a close game.

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post

lol
    totally agree with that...not smart betting, not at all.
    not that i do teasers to begin w/

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by St. Andrew View Post
    Plax or no Plax, the Skins are not the team to stop the machine. Jump off the Giants train at your own peril.

NOT ... EVEN ... CLOSE
    i agree totally they gonna lay the smack down plax wasnt even playing i dont think before the idot shot himself in the lag but gl

dr123
    dr123's Avatar Become A Pro!

this giants play -3 is about as much of a great play as the colts are -4.5 against a shit browns team. Hell yah lets make some more money tommorow!

OuchaDirkFan41
    Got sliced like a golf ball yesterday
    OuchaDirkFan41's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet, IDK if I can type it but let's just say I don't bet online, My guy doesn't do teasers, and Its fantastic! I like just playing the "Vegas" spreads and totals and teast my knowledge against the books, been doin well with it too.

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by dr123 View Post
    this giants play -3 is about as much of a great play as the colts are -4.5 against a shit browns team. Hell yah lets make some more money tommorow!
    yeah i like the colts play also clevland is done

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder why the Giants aren't favored by double digits every week. They are by far the best team in the league. With that said, will the Giants lose anymore games this season? 5 tough games left.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

One question. Given Washington's recent performances and the Giants utter domination.....................why did this line open at just 3?

If Vegas had opened this line at say 5 or 6 do you not think everyone would still be thinking the exact same thing?

I don't know alot and I am still learning how lines work but it just seems this line opened kind of low even for a division opponent and road game considering how effective the Giants have performed all season.

Not questioning your pick just looking for imput.

St. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    One question. Given Washington's recent performances and the Giants utter domination.....................why did this line open at just 3?

If Vegas had opened this line at say 5 or 6 do you not think everyone would still be thinking the exact same thing?

I don't know alot and I am still learning how lines work but it just seems this line opened kind of low even for a division opponent and road game considering how effective the Giants have performed all season.

Not questioning your pick just looking for imput.
    There are alot of people out there who assume that the Giants are "due" for a loss, despite any evidence. These people --who bet with their emotions, fear, or "hunches"-- fade the Giants week in and week out, waiting for them to lose. They keep the line down.

Until the Giants show weakness, there is NO REASON not to stay on the train. It makes more sense to bet that they will cover, rather than to bet that "this is the week they go down."

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Burress distraction...

Jacobs and Bradshaw both not 100%...

NYG has played 5 straight tough games and now on the road against a division rival...

Washington needs this game more...

80% of bettors on NYG but the line not moving.

I guess I'm a ****ing idiot.

St. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDave View Post
    Burress distraction...

Jacobs and Bradshaw both not 100%...

NYG has played 5 straight tough games and now on the road against a division rival...

Washington needs this game more...

80% of bettors on NYG but the line not moving.

I guess I'm a ****ing idiot.
    Go ahead and tell me what part of the Redskins playbook has them scoring against the Giants, when they could barely score against Seattle, Cleveland and the Rams. They scored only 7 against the Giants last time.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go ahead and tell me what part of the Redskins playbook has them scoring against the Giants, when they could barely score against Seattle, Cleveland and the Rams. They scored only 7 against the Giants last time.
    If the better team won every single week, we'd all be very rich.

Things don't always go exactly as they should. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a ****ing idiot, you know.

St. Andrew

It is raining in DC right now and will be at game-time as well. In a physical ground-based matchup, I'll take the Giants. The Giants' DL will crush the Skins OL.

St. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDave View Post
    If the better team won every single week, we'd all be very rich.

Things don't always go exactly as they should. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a ****ing idiot, you know.
    Well we must have two different approaches to betting then, cause I would never put my money on the inferior team.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Being "due" is definitely one part of it. Others things an NFC East team will play any other one tough. Personally I think the NYG win by 10-14. They are the 2nd part of my parlay, and I'm going to take them ATS.

Dana4U
    Dana4U's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Giants!

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like giants 1st half -3 as well ,just to much talent also like the bills at home 1st half-3

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

NOT ... EVEN ... CLOSE
    I am a Giant Fan and live in NY...everybody knows the G-men will lose today...Its Sean Taylor memory day in DC and the Skins are desperate... Get off the train this week, get back on next week.

I think you can find better games out there than this one...not a cake walk

wild willy

I dont care if its sean taylor back from the dead day it ain't going to help

WOGLIN
    WOGLIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Sean Taylor memory day"

That "Sean Taylor memory day" isn't a eternal excuse :/ Its not like Sean Taylor was dead yesterday, if each year the "Sean Taylor memory" its the only element to predict the Skins win against teams like GIANTS

wild willy

beting this right now before line goes up Giants 1st half -3

123 Last