frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Broncos -9 vs Chiefs

This line is ugly for Denver, but I'm going on a hunch that Denver wins this one big.

The main reason Denver didn't win or cover in the first game at Kansascity was due to 4 turnovers, 2 in the 1st quarter alone. I don't see them playing that recklessly again after what happened in that Raiders game. Shanahan will game plan better this time and take advantage of that Chiefs youthful secondary like he did in the Jets game. With Champ Bailey back, this should greatly boasted that injured riddle secondary going against Rookie QB Tyler Thigpen. Their will be turnovers committed by the Chiefs in this game, that's why I think Denver should cover the -9 pointspread. Plus, Denver has covered majority of their games against KC at home anyways.
    Last edited by frostno98; 12-05-08 at 04:47 PM.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9474

I also like Denver in this spot. They should score at least 30 in this game. Russell had guys wide open all game last week vs. KC and overthrew them all. Denver has already lost a bunch of home games this year, so I think they'll roll in this one. I'd put this line at 14, so -9 is a bargain.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on kc ml
    i think denver is a horseshit garbage team who is lucky to have 4 wins, much less 7 or 8
    they have an awesome qb and nothing else
    i am shocked they ever win, i really am

English Bloke
    English Bloke's Avatar Become A Pro!

I take Kansas at +9 as they are improving over the last couple of games

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Kansas City +9.

Denver is off of a big road win over the Jets and have 9-3 Carolina up next.

The last time they had a sandwich game like this, they got blown out at home by OAKLAND.

Freakshow
    Freakshow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    im on kc ml
    i think denver is a horseshit garbage team who is lucky to have 4 wins, much less 7 or 8
    they have an awesome qb and nothing else
    i am shocked they ever win, i really am

you must still be bitter about betting jets ml last week

johnny baseballs
    johnny baseballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

WELL IF san diego won thAT OBVIOUSLY Means denver will lose outright lol so go with the chiefs plus 9

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Teams covering twice against a conference rival in one season is tough, that's why Denver will crush Chiefs. In that Raiders game Denver had a chance to easily go up 19-3. This is a team that plays well on early success, like they did against a very good Jets team.

That Raiders game will not happen here. People who didn't fully watch that will not understand, and just based their knowledge on the final score. Like I said earlier, the Raiders won by 31-10 which looks awful on paper but Denver should been up 19-3 and on their way to a blow out in the 1st half. They had a 1st and goal early at the 7 but mishandle a hand off and missed two field goals around the 40. You give any team that many chances to hang around and they're going to eventually capatilize.

People will be taking the Chiefs based solely because of what the Raiders did in Denver. Shanahan will exploit this inexperienced Chiefs secondary this time around.
    As someone mention earlier, the Raiders had opened receivers all day against KC. Do that against Cutler and Co, and Denver will drop 35 on them, that's what will happen tomorrow. This a must win for Denver because the Road is not getting any easier for them, they will bring their A game here.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9474

I can't argue with the KC backers on their logic. Just a hunch that Denver gets it right at home this week and rolls.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

KC hasn't been blown out as much as 1-10 teams should. Didnt have the sack to play ATS but I do have them in a teaser +15.5