topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Square as a box NFL week 1 parlay: NYG -3 and Phi -4.5

Week 1 playing two road faves in a parlay large. May the gambling gods have mercy on my soul.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Week 1 playing two road faves in a parlay large. May the gambling gods have mercy on my soul.
    You might as well wait to bet Philly. Smart money will come in on Rams late.

I think Rams win SU. They are a solid home team, and playing on turf gives them an advantage. Then its s home opener.

BOL

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Giants -3 is pretty solid I feel. Giants always play well against the redskins!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

9/11..... still 39 days away!

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

topper take new orleans in the opener. yes im a little biased but if you've been following their offseason moves they get an A+. theyve kept nearly every freeagent that they risked losing. also, with VERY LIMITED cap space they made some nice pickups

getting +5.5 in the opener thur night in green bay is a GIFT imo. if ur uncomfortable w/that buy em up to 7.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Thanks for the advice. What do you thnk about the O/U? 46 is a high number IMO like the under....

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

i tend to agree. EVERYONE is gonna be on the over in that game thinking it will be a shootout. the saints have a very very underrated defense. they were #4 in the league last year.

not sure if u recall last years opener between the saints and vikings but i predict a game like that. everyone thought it was gonna be a crazy point fest with favre and brees but that wasnt the case at all.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Saints a lot week 1. Hell, I like the Saints to win it all this season. Really think those organized workouts Brees put on are going to push them over the top. You guys are gonna love Darren Sproles as well. Was sad to see him leave San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    topper take new orleans in the opener. yes im a little biased but if you've been following their offseason moves they get an A+. theyve kept nearly every freeagent that they risked losing. also, with VERY LIMITED cap space they made some nice pickups

getting +5.5 in the opener thur night in green bay is a GIFT imo. if ur uncomfortable w/that buy em up to 7.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post

I have to agree, unfortunately. I do not like how much hype the Packers are getting and this may shape up to be a classic let down spot with all eyes on them. They operated much more successfully as the surging underdogs and they'll be getting way too much love in that first game. I'll never bet against the Packers but Saints ML is a very solid play IMO.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    I like the Saints a lot week 1. Hell, I like the Saints to win it all this season. Really think those organized workouts Brees put on are going to push them over the top. You guys are gonna love Darren Sproles as well. Was sad to see him leave San Diego
    yep it all starts with the QB. brees, as usual, will be underrated once again this year. never given enough credit.
    but yeah we could go deep this year. pretty easy schedule to. we get to play the AFC south this year with the colts being the only danger there. im not as confident as you are about 'winning it all' but just from a divisional stand point, carolina has a long way to go and TB takes a step backwards this year imo (dont ask me why).

so it all comes down to ATL. we almost always split the series with them so we shall see. sproles is especially important b/c pierre thomas and chris ivory are banged up and our RB's are prone every year to injuries playing in that dome.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better to bet unders in week 1. Offenses are clicking yet, timing not down. Lots of TO's and punts. Should be able to kill the unders.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Better to bet unders in week 1. Offenses are clicking yet, timing not down. Lots of TO's and punts. Should be able to kill the unders.
    One of the worst kept secrets of the season. September can't come fast enough.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your parlay. I see the Eagles definitely beating the Rams. Worst case scenario they will by a field goal and you lose your bet. I'm not really sure who the Rams have on defense that is a playmaker besides Lauranitis.

Is there anywhere you can updated depth charts for teams? I looked at depth charts on espn and they are not up to date.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

unders in first couple weeks should be good.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    You might as well wait to bet Philly. Smart money will come in on Rams late.

I think Rams win SU. They are a solid home team, and playing on turf gives them an advantage. Then its s home opener.

BOL
    How the hell is Bradford going to find any open WRs? Not that STL has anyone decent to catch the ball anyways. Philly rolls IMO

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    How the hell is Bradford going to find any open WRs? Not that STL has anyone decent to catch the ball anyways. Philly rolls IMO

I agree, the Rams will have a nice little team this year but don't see them beating Philly.