will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Better Career- Terrell Owens Or Randy Moss?

They're basically even (Owens 72,8 yds per game, Moss 73.6). Same amount of touchdowns (153). Owens a little ahead on yards but is over 3 years older.

For all of his belly aching, Owens has never been in trouble with the law and was a warrior on the field. He plays hurt. Remember the Super Bowl where nobody thought that he would play and he caught for over 100 yards.--the negative--can't co-exist with coaches and teammates

Moss has all of the talent in the world. He has more god given talent than Owens but he's been known to dog it. How about his 500 yard season with Oakland?

Owens plays harder and gives a full effort. I would take. T.O.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I would take either and trade him for two other guys with a better attitude. Owens gives great effort but has dropped more balls that anyone in history. Moss appears to give 30% effort and will make plays when you center your game around him. Lets remember who was throwing the ball to moss when he was at oakland.
    I dislike both of them and want them to fail.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18837

I would take a prime Randy Moss aka Straight Cash Homie over any receiver in history.
    Last edited by rem sleep; 06-29-11 at 08:40 AM.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

T.O.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Randy Moss.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by rem sleep View Post
    I would take a prime Randy Moss over any receiver in history.
    This. Assuming my team had a good QB and wasn't a team in turmoil (see: Raiders, Vikings), Moss would be happy and give effort, especially in his prime. He knows he made a huge mistake when he pulled the crap he did in New England.

Let's not forget the season he had in 07, when he wasn't really even in his prime anymore. Would've easily been the best WR of all time if he had even half of Jerry Rice's drive and work ethic.

cash$bro91
    Update your status
    cash$bro91's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9895

Moss.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Freakiest thing that I just noticed...

On my mother's grave....I came up with a Moss vs. T.O thread and a poster had the same one up 1 hour before-----I have nothing to gain by posting it but he did put it up EXACTLY ONE HOUR BEFORE AND I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE---THAT IS FREAKY

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Both players are explosive, dynamic and if you get them the ball you know it's going to be a monster play... HOWEVER, both are very problematic players, they both are Cancers of the Locker room, They are Attention Whores and whine when they don't get enough of it...
    If I'd have to pick a player to be in my team I'd have to say I'd prefer a motivated Randy over T.O any day...