givemecake
    givemecake's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best NFL Hanidcapper on SBR?

Hi. I am new to the site. I want to kno who the best NFL handicapper has been the past couple ofyears on sbr. Someone who tracked their records too, not some one you think is good. Also post their records if possible. thanks a lot.

givemecake
    givemecake's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not one good nfl handicapper on sbr?

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Really no one is good for the whole season

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Yeah, guys like me or maybe 2-3 others IN SEASON give good info. I give good info all year, but beating the NFL is like trying to hammer a hard prick thru drywall... It ain't gonna happen. The NFL's best prospects are in studying totals, IMO. The way games change, despite the winner, gives a slight edge to the player. Playing the ML is also, a very difficult, but usually profitable system, as well. The lines are so f'n sharp, you bleed over a side on MOST of them. Just look for an edge and hammer it and hope it works out for you....Although, it takes more balls to play the dog than the fav. MOST people play the fav in the NFL. You just have to do your tape homework on teams and shop for value when opportunity presents itself. It really helps to not just follow the game, but LIVE the game. I've had 0 LOSING seasons in the NFL, but I've had a bunch that were 0 earned/lost....And no matter how hard I try, I get a LOT of those 0 dollars seasons, to prevent bein a loser.

One other point is to get your money in on 'alternate' lines, that give teaser lines for dogs/favs... You get a dickload of value on SOME. Team totals are usually where the money is at, though, but you're treading versus higher juice - they are tough to beat, but some of the softest lines available.

F the cappers, we all stink, in the NFL. ANYONE who says they win every year is a liar or only played less than 5 years. 5 years capping is barely getting into proper capping, unless you're some MIT math wiz, and even then, you're a liar. Vegas would be bankrupt. Not saying it isn't possible, but it's f'n TOUGH, and waaay tougher to cap than any other sport.... Probably why it's where my money gets in every year. It's fun, but impossbile. But maybe 1% of 1% of 1% are successful in the NFL year in/year out, and it all starts/ends with value lines and shopping them hard. That's REALLY where having a bigger roll helps, if you have it.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

trust in yourself man.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

The most important rule to handicapping is Money Management.

Bet a certain amount per week, don't dump your entire bankroll on a game or weekend.

I personally would bet between 5% to 25% of total bankroll per game or weekend.

When it comes to NFL and NBA spreads. Always bet against the public at the right time and take the underdog points.

For UFC/MMA bets, Vaughany is probably the best handicapper for that sport.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Fading jjgold might have some value. He seems to always be moving in the wrong direction when it comes to NFL.

pennsylvania209
    pennsylvania209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Who said there was going to be an NFL season this year?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

No one beats nfl spreads.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Stick to totals, spreads are freakin' hard to come out on top with over a full season.

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wanna know too

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38433

there isn't much thats for sure

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

nfl? i know the answer.. FLIP A COIN!

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Think you got your answer, there will be guys that have great weekends but over a season Vegas is the only winner.

housecloud
    housecloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

probably me.. just wait to check it out..

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL is a goldmine.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

just fade every lock thread on SBR, and you'll be the best capper on the board.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

If there's an NFL season for 2011.
    I'll create a fade the public thread and the win ratio on the ATS should be high.
    Last edited by GunShard; 07-04-11 at 04:27 AM.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No one beats nfl spreads.
    wrong

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just fade yourself guy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by givemecake View Post
    Hi. I am new to the site. I want to kno who the best NFL handicapper has been the past couple ofyears on sbr. Someone who tracked their records too, not some one you think is good. Also post their records if possible. thanks a lot.

No one

Lines are so tight, everyone runs hot and cold like all other sports

Long term everyone a loser

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I had a local years ago who told me he would get murdered on Saturdays in college foots.

On NFL Sunday he would get it all back and then some....Enough said.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Brok Landers.

DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Brock Landers is a beast at NCAA fb. He kills it

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14464

Coppi is real good.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Is anyone going to argue the fact that the prick is the "best" NFL capper?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

lots of posters will claim to be good at it but don't ever forget ...... everyone here is full of shit most of the time!

I am the best!

The Investor
    The Investor's Avatar Become A Pro!

my computer program will be very good this season..

Falcon

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    Yeah, guys like me or maybe 2-3 others IN SEASON give good info. I give good info all year, but beating the NFL is like trying to hammer a hard prick thru drywall... It ain't gonna happen. The NFL's best prospects are in studying totals, IMO. The way games change, despite the winner, gives a slight edge to the player. Playing the ML is also, a very difficult, but usually profitable system, as well. The lines are so f'n sharp, you bleed over a side on MOST of them. Just look for an edge and hammer it and hope it works out for you....Although, it takes more balls to play the dog than the fav. MOST people play the fav in the NFL. You just have to do your tape homework on teams and shop for value when opportunity presents itself. It really helps to not just follow the game, but LIVE the game. I've had 0 LOSING seasons in the NFL, but I've had a bunch that were 0 earned/lost....And no matter how hard I try, I get a LOT of those 0 dollars seasons, to prevent bein a loser. One other point is to get your money in on 'alternate' lines, that give teaser lines for dogs/favs... You get a dickload of value on SOME. Team totals are usually where the money is at, though, but you're treading versus higher juice - they are tough to beat, but some of the softest lines available. F the cappers, we all stink, in the NFL. ANYONE who says they win every year is a liar or only played less than 5 years. 5 years capping is barely getting into proper capping, unless you're some MIT math wiz, and even then, you're a liar. Vegas would be bankrupt. Not saying it isn't possible, but it's f'n TOUGH, and waaay tougher to cap than any other sport.... Probably why it's where my money gets in every year. It's fun, but impossbile. But maybe 1% of 1% of 1% are successful in the NFL year in/year out, and it all starts/ends with value lines and shopping them hard. That's REALLY where having a bigger roll helps, if you have it.

speak for yourself
    i have beaten the NFL the last 3 seasons

and i am not sharing a record or info

pm me

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by underthe total View Post
    speak for yourself
    i have beaten the NFL the last 3 seasons

and i am not sharing a record or info

pm me
    Why would I?
    You missed my point about 5 seasons+, I about figure. My first 3 seasons were incredible. The less you know, I about figure, the easier it is.

The longer you play the NFL, the more you realize how PUNISHING it is. PM ME, sir!
    I know I study more tape than anyone on these forums, at least those that post. I don't care, it's like cooking. Keeping secrets is f'n dumb. "oh family secret"? - well, your secret is crap. F off. If we post on the forums, our objective is to maul books. I never post til I've made the play, unless I'm thinking about one...

Just saying, these forums are about donkeys posting to get their free points. I don't give a damn if I give it away for free. I won't ever. My information is strong, but my plays stink. That's the NFL.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

LOL studying film will not help you beat this market

pinny offers 70k limits on NFL sides and you think you can win by studying film or "capping" games

what a joke this is

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

dont play NFL, no one is good at it

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Not to sound cocky but I'm pretty solid year round NFL bettor. The key to betting NFL is you have to bet the full season, not just a week here and there. You must be committed to betting NFL and even when the going gets tough, you cannot quit. Some weeks you'll win big and other weeks you'll be lose big. The main idea to betting NFL is considering each week as a new season. Try to have more winning weeks then losing weeks. Also, try to maximize your winning weeks and try to limit your losing weeks. Never ever chase when betting NFL, especially not on the MNF game. Best of luck and keep an eye out for my NFL thread once the season approaches.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The key to NFL betting is to study the projected wins of each team before season starts. Then from that list pick the teams who are projected to win 10 games or more. Then identify the 10 games or more they would most likely going to win and the games they will most likely lose. Then when the lines come out each week do your due diligence and bet accordingly.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The key to NFL betting is to study the projected wins of each team before season starts. Then from that list pick the teams who are projected to win 10 games or more. Then identify the 10 games or more they would most likely going to win and the games they will most likely lose. Then when the lines come out each week do your due diligence and bet accordingly.
    One of my close buddies does something similar to this and he's been somewhat successful over the last few seasons. Good post, Pavy

123 Last