manofmyth
    manofmyth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday plays and parlays

Started off the week good. Then I had two bad picks to end Saturday. Looking to hit a parlay and pick up some money on the side. Really like the lines for the Sunday night and MNF game. Would like to come into those games with a comfy cushion for pushin.

Parlay 6 team $100

NO/ATL Over 50 - NO has no pass D, NO has a great pass O, Brees should throw for 3+TD's, Ryan good for 2-3TD's, each team should be able to rush for a TD. Kick minimum 1 FG each, and it's in a enviroment both teams thrive in.

Carolina -5 half - Oakland is in shambles. Also, Oakland is just beat up, and they'll get beat up by Carolina as well. Oakland doesn't usually play well against NFC teams. got rid of Hall, should've kept him at least another week so he could cover Smith and Muhammed.

Green Bay +2.5 game - injury bug has hit Minny. Key starters on D are out, and couple more probably out as well. Even if they play, it'll be hard. This is a divisional game, both tied for 2nd. Chicago is playing Tenn with Grossman as QB. So this is GB or Minny's chance to even up with Chicago. GB has more talent around them. Played Tenn tough last week. Rodgers will have time to throw is Jared Allen doesn't play. One less rusher to worry about.

Miami -5.5 half - Miami is coming into this game looking to squeeze into the playoff picture with a win. With NE vs Buff, and NYJ vs StL. Miami has the "team" attitude towards this season. Seattle is just decimated by injury. Seneca Wallace is not a legit NFL QB. Never looks comfortable, and won't today with LB's Porter and Crowder attacking the line of scrimmage and busting into the backfield when Seneca drops back to pass. No real threat on Seattle O to speak off. Miami's D-Line and LB corps are a decent bunch. Don't see the importance in Seattle season already, they know they're coach is done, they're season is almost done, and they have to travel all the way across the country.

Detriot +6.5 game - Jacksonville is looking horrid. They have no line, they're best player is banged up and might not play. The captain of their Def get booted off of team grounds for 2 days after arguing with Head Coach. Team is in disarray. Garrard just isn't what he was last year, due to his O-line just being depleted. Jags D-Lineman Henderson might not go. And factor in Culpepper. his first start since last year with Oakland. He has skills, is mobile, and has Calvin Johnson to throw to. Also, found an interesting trend. Detriot is 9-1 ATS after 7+SU losses. Now how many years in a row has Detriot gone 0-7 or had 7+ losses. Yah, so i like the trend. hence my play.

Baltimore/Houston Over 42 - Baltimore does have a good D, but they don't have anyone worthwhile playing in the secondary. Too many injuries have depleted their secondary. Houston isn't really dominating on D either. They do give up long balls, look at last weeks game against Minny. They let Gus Ferrotte look like half his age, flinging the ball all over the field. Joe Flacco is slowly getting more confident with his throws as the year has gone on. I don't see how he makes bad decisions in this game. Also, Ray Rice is becoming a better and better back in this league. Both teams should score, i know it's a strecth taking a high number to be over with Baltimore, but both teams matchup well scoring here. And you can't forget about Sage the Choker. He could get picked off for a pick-6, fumble, drop snap, up by 2TDs and decide to make the game interesting.

plays

Carolina half -5 2 units
    Carolina game -8.5 2 units
    Carolina/Oakland Over38 1 unit
    NE game -3.5 3 units
    New Orleans/Atlanta Over50 1 unit
    Seattle/Miami Under43 1 unit
    Last edited by manofmyth; 11-09-08 at 05:09 AM. Reason: typo