Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Venting (Not really worth reading, just needed to complain about tonight)

An absolute joke of a day yesterday as far as totals are concerned. We went 0-5, an absolute shocker. Here is a quick recap.

4* Marlins @ Nats Under 7.5 - Frank Robinson inexplicably pulled Halama, who would have contained the Florida offense, with two outs in the first inning when he gave up a run on a couple hits.

2* Blue Jays @ O’s Under 9.0
    We had the right side on this one, as evidenced by the score after 4 innings, 1-0. The bullpens, which have been decent to good all year, gave up way too many runs and the game still barely went over.

2* Mets @ Braves Over 7.5
    The only game where we absolutely had the wrong side, and yet the game still almost managed to go over.

1* LAA @ Red Sox Over 9.5
    6-3 after 4 innings. 6-3 final.

1* TB @ NYY Over 10
    The D Rays indeed got to Wright early and took a 4-0 lead. The Yankees came back to win 5-4, but left at least 5 easy runs on the board. Most notably, they had bases loaded, 1 out, and runners on the corners, 1 out, and failed to score both times.

Oh yeah, and I've got James Blake +105, and he is about to blow a 2 set lead to Agassi.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Sorry bro. I lost 20 units tonight too. Had that Boston/Angels over too. Better luck tomorrow...

Razz

There is one benefit of tonight, I would never have watched this tennis match unless I had taken Blake, and it is an unbelievable match.

Razz

The gambling gods couldn't even let my one-star get there, as the Giants blew an 8-5 lead a couple minutes after Blake lost. Haha. Oh well, still up over 30* in baseball. We are thinking about downsizing our baseball selections to focus more on football, where we have always been very successful.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Razz, shit happens, man. Stay the course........

E

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Razz I know the feeling first hand

Razz, I tried a Tout service once (I was a rookie and thought they were real) anyways same crap happened to me I paid $25.00 for the service had a 1500.00 bank roll and made 5 wagers they recommended between football and baseball. I bet the whole bankroll over the 5 games and went 0-5. My season was over. 0-5, even by accident you'd think at least 1 game would come in. Anyways lets make some money on football. I will definetly be more selective as to where I get my info. Good Luck Man.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Man that is tough Razz...but I guarantee that sooner or later you are going to go 5-0 on a day that you probably felt that you should have gone 0-5. It all has a way of working itself out...just hang in there and don't do anything rash right now (i.e. chase).

Also...when you say "we" who are you referring to? Are you part of a service or is it that you just talk with a few friends who share similar interests?

Razz

"We" refers to a friend of mine. We both rate our plays each day, and then compare them and assign units. Basically we take these plays each day throughout the year in all sports, which ensures that we never do anything rash, as you said.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hand in there bud. We all have days like that.

THESCOUT
    THESCOUT's Avatar Become A Pro!

things will improve

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I don't know Razz....I think if I were you I would be irrate over the way the over happened in the Miami/Denver game!!!

There are some tough beats but that one takes the cake. I can't imagine how many TV sets gotten broken yesterday

Razz

Yeah, I noticed that, at least it was but a 2*, and we had the Dolphins.

I also had TB under 17.5 total team points (Carnell broke a 71 yarder when they were trying to run the clock out.)
    Last edited by Razz; 09-12-05 at 06:02 PM.

Razz

I'm just glad I didn't have Penn St. this week. The line went from 17.5 to 21, and Cincy scored two TDs in last minute to lose by 18.

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like
    the eagles tonight 3 (units)

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nuts
    I like
    the eagles tonight 3 (units)
    Tough break Mr Nuts. Remember, fading the public will make you a long term winner.

moses millsap

Some venting as I wake up this morning, went to bed with ToJo taking first set of Coria 6-4 and he was up 5-3 and serving for the match, he proceeds to get broken twice and lose the 2nd set, then fall apart and lose the final set. Even worse, Hanescu is up 6-4, 5-2 and ends up losing the match needing one more game.
    Last edited by moses millsap; 09-17-05 at 09:37 AM.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Hey Owned you really love betting Tennis. i dont get it. Have u had much luck in the past? Do you bet on football or Tennis more?

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY
    Hey Owned you really love betting Tennis. i dont get it. Have u had much luck in the past? Do you bet on football or Tennis more?
    I prefer betting on Tennis, boxing, and college football most. Easier to find good value. Just unreal luck the last few days with the massive chokes from ToJo, Hanescu, and Myskina. 1-1 today so far hitting with Maria over Alicia in China (+185) and losing with Morigami (+185), lots of the underdogs should not be that large of underdogs. Like with Molik being a big favorite, she hasn't been in great form, the surface in China is a slower harcourt, almost clay-like, which naturally gives the advantage to Diaz-Oliva.