iladelcat
    iladelcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indy?

Yo...im close to pulling the trigger on Indy at -1.5....i just don't see peyton losing two weeks in a row to the "NORRIS" division as my main man boomer calls it....what yall think?
    Also...the game is being played inside on turf....

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on Indy and Saints.... cant see peyton going 0-2 Center jeff saturday is still out but I think Indy will toast that Vikings secondary that gave up alot of yards to Green bay.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think 68% of the action is on Indy and the yet the line has shifted the other way since opening. I'm on Minny ML at + money. Good luck either way.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

FIrst Quarter

What do you guys thinks on the following PLAY:

Colts +.5 First Quarter +245

Can I WIN the bet?

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post

Can I WIN the bet?

Sure, if it ends in a tie, you win. At +245, why not? If it were -0.5 (which I'd have thought it would be considering the Colts are favored) then I'd say no. At +2xx and +.5 that's an easy bet to make for me.

iladelcat

Can I WIN the bet?
    I like Indy to start off blazing....i normally stay away from pro first quarter bets due to the lack of urgency to score towards the end of the quarter....gl though

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by iladelcat View Post
    I like Indy to start off blazing....i normally stay away from pro first quarter bets due to the lack of urgency to score towards the end of the quarter....gl though
    Yeah, but if he's getting Indy +.5 then that lack of urgency doesn't come into play. Just don't allow a 1Q score and he wins. If Minny scores, Indy must match. I have a feeling that his line is wrong.

griffijf
    griffijf's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Vikings were perhaps the most over hyped team in recent memory. You cannot win without a solid QB in the league, regardless of how many weapons you have around him. Especially if you have a secondary as weak as MIN.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Yo...im close to pulling the trigger on Indy at -1.5....i just don't see peyton losing two weeks in a row to the "NORRIS" division as my main man boomer calls it....what yall think?
    Also...the game is being played inside on turf....
    this is the best value you may get on the colts all year.i was about to start a thread saying the same thing.i can not believe this bet.im all over indy today -1.5............payton WILL NOT go 0-2

iladelcat

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Yeah, but if he's getting Indy +.5 then that lack of urgency doesn't come into play. Just don't allow a 1Q score and he wins. If Minny scores, Indy must match. I have a feeling that his line is wrong.
    yea...his line has to be wrong..Indy is the favored team!

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Can I WIN the bet?
    ************MY MISTAKE*********

THE LINE WAS -.5.... BUT CAN I STILL WIN?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I'm from Indy and a huge Colts fan but I wouldn't touch them today! Our O-line is beat up (No All Pro Center, 1 Guard is out, the other starting Guard from last year left (Jake Scott). Our D-line is weakened too...Dungy cut Ed Johnson for having dope in his car who was our best DT imo! Another kid who was important to our rotation at DT retired after 1 yr. (Pitcock)! Peyton can probably go shotgun and throw on Minn all day but we'll be lucky if Addai can get 50 yds! Peyton's knee kept him from running the stretch play too which is HUGE for our offense. He may get hammered if he's not in shotgun? If we have Dallas Clark (Questionable) we should still score but who stops AP on this team? Bob Sanders can't do everything! If Clark is out the Vikes win! With Clark maybe we squeak it out but AP gets 150+ either way!

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

Dallas Clark is out, just saw this on NFL Network. Center Jeff Saturday is out as well. I'm on the Vikings +2 (-105), lots of injuries that will hurt the Colt's offense.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I'm from Indy and a huge Colts fan but I wouldn't touch them today! Our O-line is beat up (No All Pro Center, 1 Guard is out, the other starting Guard from last year left (Jake Scott). Our D-line is weakened too...Dungy cut Ed Johnson for having dope in his car who was our best DT imo! Another kid who was important to our rotation at DT retired after 1 yr. (Pitcock)! Peyton can probably go shotgun and throw on Minn all day but we'll be lucky if Addai can get 50 yds! Peyton's knee kept him from running the stretch play too which is HUGE for our offense. He may get hammered if he's not in shotgun? If we have Dallas Clark (Questionable) we should still score but who stops AP on this team? Bob Sanders can't do everything! If Clark is out the Vikes win! With Clark maybe we squeak it out but AP gets 150+ either way!
    two words PEYTON MANNING

iladelcat

good info yo....i think the colts are more suited to stop minny on O rather than minny stop the colts on O...it should be a track meet...maybe its just me...but i can't fathom Indy losing two straight to start the season....

Mr Handicapable

Colts lose! No Clark! Leslie Frazier was w/the Colts for 2005-06 and now he's the D-Coord. for the Vikes! He's told his defense how to decode Manning's audibles at the line! Remember how John Gruden's Bucs tore the Raiders a new one in the SB because he knew Rich Gannon so well! Don't forget Minn. has one of the top if not the best O-line in the NFL! They made Chester Taylor look like LT before AP got there! Hope I'm wrong but I doubt it?

BestPlay2day

Nice analysis Mr Handicapable! Saturday being out is huge with Pat and Kevin Williams in the middle. Dallas Clark out takes away a huge weapon for Peyton as a good TE usually has great success against the Vikings D. Adrian Peterson needs to have a big game for the Vikings in order to win the game, but a big key is our unproven qb Tavarius Jackson who just needs to play error free football. Being at home and the Colt's injuries is the reason why I think the Vikings will win today.

BestPlay2day

Colts lose! No Clark! Leslie Frazier was w/the Colts for 2005-06 and now he's the D-Coord. for the Vikes! He's told his defense how to decode Manning's audibles at the line! Remember how John Gruden's Bucs tore the Raiders a new one in the SB because he knew Rich Gannon so well! Don't forget Minn. has one of the top if not the best O-line in the NFL! They made Chester Taylor look like LT before AP got there! Hope I'm wrong but I doubt it?
    One big blow to the Vikings offensive line is LT Bryant McKennie is suspended the 1st 4 games. He is solid and protects Jackson's blind side.

iladelcat

gl to all

Mr Handicapable

One big blow to the Vikings offensive line is LT Bryant McKennie is suspended the 1st 4 games. He is solid and protects Jackson's blind side.

I doubt Jackson will have the chance to lose the game for the Vikings today! If Matt Forte can crack 100 then AP may get 200! I can't bet against the Colts but I sure as hell wouldn't bet on them today! The Over might be the easiest play here? Peyton throws atleast 40 times if Jared Allen doesn't knock him out!

iladelcat

Also..for the record...the bears D played out of their mind last week!!! Minny D doesn't even come close to the bears D!!! thats some random knowledge im kickin for yall..

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Vikings are the best bet on the board this week.

Minnesota Vikings +1½ to surprise Manning & Colts

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Also..for the record...the bears D played out of their mind last week!!! Minny D doesn't even come close to the bears D!!! thats some random knowledge im kickin for yall..
    No, the Vikings have the best defensive line in football, and that will be key with Saturday out.