supernicus
    supernicus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

hi - about historic odds

I'm not that new here, but i have a question and i didn't know where to ask,
    sbr odds is very helpful and i like it a lot, but wanted to know if theres an updated version where the historic odds for the month of june are available (this link

link is showing month of may odds, help appreciated

or is it only when the month ends then sbr uploads the month that ended ?? if so then thanks anyway
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 03:41 PM. Reason: image does not exist

columnsicky
    columnsicky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by supernicus View Post
    I'm not that new here, but i have a question and i didn't know where to ask, sbr odds is very helpful and i like it a lot, but wanted to know if theres an updated version where the historic odds for the month of june are available (this link link is showing month of may odds, help appreciated or is it only when the month ends then sbr uploads the month that ended ?? if so then thanks anyway
    Yes maybe its updated every end of the month. i dont really know though.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 03:41 PM. Reason: image does not exist

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17573

for june you'd need to go day by day or just wait for the month end

supernicus
    supernicus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mminkovski View Post
    for june you'd need to go day by day or just wait for the month end
    thanks, realized it just after posting

aldonasak
    aldonasak's Avatar Become A Pro!

why you need this at all?

Stef@n
    Stef@n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

I have two questions regarding soccer historic odds f.e.
    Which book is it taken from?

Is it possible to change to decimal format as it is from 'live odds/soccer odds' menu (or 'betting odds/soccer lines').However, there you are not able to change a league, it just shows MLS. All leagues are available from 'soccer/soccer odds' (the link above) but without decimal format option as it seems.

Thanks
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 03:42 PM. Reason: link does not work