Troyjans26
    Troyjans26's Avatar Become A Pro!

why can't i send PMs

can someone help me figure out how to send PMs, keeps saying i dont have access?

Ryangene
    Ryangene's Avatar Become A Pro!

You just joined this site why would you want to send a pm?

Troyjans26

glad to see that members are so helpful.

Ryangene

Well it means you have another account here, or you ip matches with someone elses. Again why would you want to join and send a pm so quickly?

Troyjans26

I've always checked this site out, and another member said to PM him if your interested in joining a buy group. So i joined and tried to PM him and couldn't. Make sense?

Troyjans26

And i think i did have another account, but i can't remember the email address i used. So i had to make another account.

Ryangene

Nope doesnt make sense. Buy Groups are not allowed your PM's would have been monitored and booted off the site.

Troyjans26

gotcha we'll didnt realize that, so i guess needing to send the PM is not needed now. You've been of much help and a complete jack***. I hope that all other members of this site are as nice as you.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by Troyjans26 View Post
    I've always checked this site out, and another member said to PM him if your interested in joining a buy group. So i joined and tried to PM him and couldn't. Make sense?
    Not sure what member it was, but they didn't understand our rules. We do not allow posters to put together buy groups for handicapper services, nor do we allow posters to conduct any personal business on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyjans26 View Post
    And i think i did have another account, but i can't remember the email address i used. So i had to make another account.
    E-mail forum[at]sbrforum[dot]com if you need assistance in straightening out your account(s).

Troyjans26

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Not sure what member it was, but they didn't understand our rules. We do not allow posters to put together buy groups for handicapper services, nor do we allow posters to conduct any personal business on the site.

E-mail forum[at]sbrforum[dot]com if you need assistance in straightening out your account(s).

Thank you!