Mannyfan
    Mannyfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Store Problems and help

I continue to have problems when I order from store 5Dimes (am have this problem current), but I appreciate the help of girls. I am time zone afflicted and bad internet--so when the orders get lost, it is helpful to be able to ask people for help like Genie and Shari. I tried the email address but never hear back from that. But the girls seem to answer PM so that is good for me.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Hi MF
    What email are you writing to?

Care to outline your problem here?

Mannyfan

cashier@sbrforum.com sir. One time order was "lost", but they put points back and I try again it was good then. This time it might just be slow for order Order ID: #30577 Maybe has to do with 5Dimes? I don't have other or better option. I appreciate help.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Mannyfan View Post
    cashier@sbrforum.com sir. One time order was "lost", but they put points back and I try again it was good then. This time it might just be slow for order Order ID: #30577 Maybe has to do with 5Dimes? I don't have other or better option. I appreciate help.
    Hey Manny! Remember that you need to wait for an email from SBR that says "Order Complete". Once you get that then it takes 2 to 4 business days - not including the weekends or public holidays - for the money to hit your account. If you got the "Order Complete" email on Wednesday July 1 or before, send me a PM and I'll follow it up for you

Mannyfan

Thank u so much. it was 6/30/15

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi Mannyfan,

It looks like you ordered two different $50 cash orders for 5D and received one of them according to our records. It is better to select a quantity of two when possible with our software. You can resubmit an order for the $50 (your points returned) and it will be processed today.

Mannyfan

I reordered the 9th and still not processed. Just wanted to update this matter. thanks

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Hi Mannyfan,

Your orders were process on and before the 4rth business day as the storage average time-frame indicates and will be completed today.