amcgrath7
    amcgrath7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Need a little help

I recently won a multi bet worth around £70 on bwin. But over a week later and this money still has not been credited to my account. I have emailed them for help but they have seemingly ignored me. I know £70 doesn't seem like a lot but it would come in very handy! Anyway I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of someone who can help on this matter?

Thanks in advance!

amcgrath7

Being cheated!

I have posted a few forums on this now and have contacted the "live help" people on here who initially tried to help but have gone very quiet on me. I recently won a bet of around £70 on bwin. Bwin failed to transfer this money to my bwin account. I contacted them. They fed me the "technical issues" line. Since then bwin have ignored me. I came on here and spoke with someone in "live help". They told me to forward the email bwin had sent me about "technical issues" to forum.sbrforum.com. Since then I have been ignored by this site as well.

As I am sure you can understand this is all becoming extremely frustrating. I know £70 doesn't seem like much but when you only work part time it is money that is very useful indeed. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who can help me.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Nobody here is going to be able to help you out. Hopefully SBR or someone else responds to your emails and helps you out.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

SBR live help is for message board stuff. What you need to do is file a complaint. However, Bwin won't comment on the case directly citing data protection I'm afraid. If it's truly as simple as you've laid out, I'm shocked that no explanation or any response from their staff has been given yet. Have you called them?

amcgrath7

I have called them where they fed me the "technical issues" line just like they did in the email they sent when I emailed them. The whole thing is ridiculous and I really want to close my account on there but would like my money! I'll fill out this complaint form

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is the bet shown in your bwin account, in the statement bit?