trickboy
    trickboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

Is there a way to save favorite threads

newbie wondering if therte is a way to save certain threads in a favorite spot versus looking each one up daily?

thnx

DeenerThaLeener
    DeenerThaLeener's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Not sure... But I'm wondering if ou have anything against bookmarks in your web browser? Seems like an easy way to do it in my mind. If it's a new thread daily that might be a bit different, maybe bookmark the posters rescent posts page? Lol

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

What I usually do is just post on that certain thread so later I can catch up on it when I go to "My Post" right under "Inbox".

By the way, you have to give me your points for helping out.
    See that little Coin icon with a plus down there? Click on it and give me at least 6 points for helping out. Thanks!
    Last edited by JMobile; 12-30-10 at 01:23 AM.

trickboy

your help was so significant that i am going to wait till i get at least 100 points to send you. 6 just wouldn't be fair. that's just the kinda guy i am.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by trickboy View Post
    your help was so significant that i am going to wait till i get at least 100 points to send you. 6 just wouldn't be fair. that's just the kinda guy i am.
    I'll hold you to it.

Tuna Fish Riot
    Hot dog nipples.
    Tuna Fish Riot's Avatar Become A Pro!

At the top of the first post on a page, you'll find a link called "Thread Tools" where you can "Subscribe" to a thread. Once you click that, you can set up email notification (for new replies) or no email notification. Once you have added your subscription, you can just click on "Settings" which is above the "My Posts" link and it'll list all of your subscribed threads.

The handy thing about Subscriptions is that you can delete/unsubscribe your subscriptions and keep your list of threads short. Using "My Posts" will lists every single thread you have ever posted on and it'll be cluttery if the threads are active. They'll basically stay in (and at the top of) your list forever with no way of deleting them.
    Points Awarded:

Illusion gave Tuna Fish Riot 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trickboy

test

FrizB
    FrizB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Wow, didn't know that. Thanks!