2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

11/26 NCAA hoops

(Record goes here), will update after the 3 I have pending conclude just see we have a much better card for Sunday so wanted to get thread up,,

Texas A&M +2.5..I'll buy USC as being better than the aggies when I see it. Aggies battle tested and been taking down all challengers while USC been feasting on mainly cup cakes. Color me skeptical that a ot win vs a mediocre Vanderbilt squad doesn't prove much to me.. preseason ranks be danmed, imo better team catching points, sign me up.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Hey make a new thread everyday

wtf happened to you?

Opiates are killing you and your treat me like this

ample opportunities

but no you just a pill head

fukk you dude

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Jesus Christ...it's all about winners

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Whoa Nelly C’mon kid you and banker are 2 of the few true cats here. Crossing lines getting personal bro. That ain’t you. Walk it back baby Still time. You guys are on the same team and you know it.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Agree

I let it go

but he continues

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Not gonna tuck my dikk inside like some silence of lambs scene

whatever you don’t want apologize it’s cool

i gotta Work on tomorrows card

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Hey make a new thread everyday

wtf happened to you?

Opiates are killing you and your treat me like this

ample opportunities

but no you just a pill head

fukk you dude
    Coward throwing stones on the net.

always did daily threads if you don't like it go drink your bitch ass into a coma.

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Love that A&M play.. I’m all over it too, GL!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Not gonna tuck my dikk inside like some silence of lambs scene

whatever you don’t want apologize it’s cool

i gotta Work on tomorrows card
    I'm sorry.. sorry that you a drunk clown that feels it ok to act like a pompous ass then expects me to take it.. I'm sorry you a egomaniac that thinks you somehow better than anyone else.. I'm sorry some pussy who supposed to be my friend turns out to be nothing more than a judgemental piece of shit..I'm sorry you feel need to try to ruin my threads., did I forget any?? Keep throwing stones from your glass house.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Whoa Nelly C’mon kid you and banker are 2 of the few true cats here. Crossing lines getting personal bro. That ain’t you. Walk it back baby Still time. You guys are on the same team and you know it.
    Clearly he let it go, you don't see me posting over and over a bunch of bs in his thread.,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
    Love that A&M play.. I’m all over it too, GL!
    Looks like another I should have waited on, can't believe it up to +4! Who the hell pounding USC? I honestly don't understand it. Never claimed to be a line movement expert guy! Lol. Glad we on same page buddy.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Jesus Christ...it's all about winners
    Used to be dude wanted me to post daily threads now apparently it a problem. Lmao., apparently he drinking again and clearly isn't a good drunk. Some ppl just don't know their limitations.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Looks like another I should have waited on, can't believe it up to +4! Who the hell pounding USC? I honestly don't understand it. Never claimed to be a line movement expert guy! Lol. Glad we on same page buddy.
    I was expecting it to go the other way. Was hoping to get USC -2. I like them to win at home. A&M poor FT shooting team makes it tough to win a big road game.

And I like your daily threads, it brings great discussions on the daily card. Love waking up late and seeing good discussions already going on several games in your thread each day. Keep it up!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    I was expecting it to go the other way. Was hoping to get USC -2. I like them to win at home. A&M poor FT shooting team makes it tough to win a big road game.

And I like your daily threads, it brings great discussions on the daily card. Love waking up late and seeing good discussions already going on several games in your thread each day. Keep it up!
    Poor ft shooting? Bro I have aggies at 78% as a team! Good for 29th best in country, am I seeing something wrong? While USC ranks 227 at 68%.. I think aggies the better team and really expect them to win but I'm wrong all the time! Lol.. gl whichever you choose.

Appreciate it, he just being salty he used to always ask me to start these threads now all a sudden he acts as if there something wrong with it, whatever, dude doesn't like it he don't have to look and damn sure doesn't have to participate, plenty of other guys here I enjoy talking hoops with who ain't on ego trips

2daBank

Ah shit, meant to post Long Beach st but just realized it didn't post when I hit submit cause said I was logged out., think it already tipped now. My bad.

2daBank

Arkansas -5.5

2daBank

2nd day in a row couldn't find a line on a game I would think 100% outta have one?? Yesterday was Vermont now today bucknell?? Wtf up with that??

2daBank

Butler +1

2daBank

Uga +7.5

Temple -3.5

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Poor ft shooting? Bro I have aggies at 78% as a team! Good for 29th best in country, am I seeing something wrong? While USC ranks 227 at 68%.. I think aggies the better team and really expect them to win but I'm wrong all the time! Lol.. gl whichever you choose.

Appreciate it, he just being salty he used to always ask me to start these threads now all a sudden he acts as if there something wrong with it, whatever, dude doesn't like it he don't have to look and damn sure doesn't have to participate, plenty of other guys here I enjoy talking hoops with who ain't on ego trips
    Same guys were very poor at the line last year, I don’t think they’ve completely turned it around, I’d guess it’s moreso sample size.

2daBank

Uc Davis +9 -112

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Same guys were very poor at the line last year, I don’t think they’ve completely turned it around, I’d guess it’s moreso sample size.
    Fair enough, free throws something that pretty easy to improve on with work but you could be right. I don't tend to dig back much on them, take the number they posted this year at face value but that could be a mistake on my part. Just doesn't seem likely to me that USC has much if any advantage at the charity stripe.,

2daBank

Canisius+3

2daBank

My wood guy just dropped of bunch of wood so I'll be stacking this shit for next hour! Then be back with rest of card!! Lol

2daBank

Mizzou +7.5

2daBank

Unc +2

Gators +2

2daBank

Wazzu +10

2daBank

Awesome comeback by butler, now just need to finish it off in ot!!

2daBank

Feel bad for osu backers but not apologizing for finally getting a good break for a change! Lol. Cash it

JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1588

Feel bad for osu backers but not apologizing for finally getting a good break for a change! Lol. Cash it
    Good work buddy I’m trying to figure out which one of your plays i want to tail tonight. I was leaning canasius but i don’t have enough time to look I‎t over. I’m thinking unc + pts or mizzou + pts. How has mizzou looked since their star freshman recruit went down?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGodFather View Post
    Good work buddy I’m trying to figure out which one of your plays i want to tail tonight. I was leaning canasius but i don’t have enough time to look I‎t over. I’m thinking unc + pts or mizzou + pts. How has mizzou looked since their star freshman recruit went down?
    Thanks buddy, I got lucky but sometimes nice to be on wrong side and still get the cash!

They been pretty good, I mean he had hardly been on the court anyways. Think you can safely look at all their numbers as pretty much all of them were accumulated without him. He got hurt right off the jump in the isu game after a couple minutes and hasn't been out there since so what you see been them without him., I was dead wrong about wvu the other day, clearly they have ability to run away on teams but I think mizzou can slow the game down and make it more half court than wvu's liking.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2927

Uc Davis +9 -112
    Yup

2daBank

Didn't take long to give back my good butler break, temple leads from start for about 38 minutes before pissing game away. Lol

2daBank

At least UGA didn't piss it away in ot. Cash that

2daBank

3-1 w 7 pending.

12 Last