PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Syracuse is a joke!!! Maybe dumbest team ever

thats the worst end of game play I have seen all tournament...........tied with 48 seconds and a backcourt violation on the inbound......and this is after 20 turnovers....maybe they should make sure those kids can read before they play ball....

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look at Boeheims tourney record, guy is a choker

PaperTrail07

Aparently.....to lose like that tied with 48 (WITH THE BALL) seconds is shocking to me......an NIT team maybe but Syracuse..come on....

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

boeheim got outcoached terribly...every time out of a timeout marquette did something good or cuse did something terribly stupid

and where the hell was triche? suck it up

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9522

Watch this team execute and then watch teams like VCU and Butler play the game right. They are a joke just about every year. If not for Carmello Anthony's miracle run, Boeheim would have been retired by now.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

as soon as Triche went down with an injury....Cuse was done...he is the ONLY smart player on that team

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i feel better knowing that had id had marquette....cuse would have inbounded that ball and nailed a 3 pt shot o

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

See Pitt/Butler for worse example...this game didn't compare to that.

Rbyrne

watching scoop jardine play is disgusting....he has no clue whats going on out there...he takes horrible shots and looks so lazzzyyyy out there....im sure him and his cousin fixed the game...his uncle probly had 100 thousand on marq +5 and another 50 thousand on marq ml

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was just about to pull the trigger on this game for Marquette +5 and someone said Jackson was going to have a big game .... I didn't know who the hell Jackson was so I looked up Jackson and he plays for Syracuse so I decided not to bet lol

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know why you guys are surprised by this, If you watched the Orange at all this year - they were a very foolish team. Bad shot selection too many times. This team overachieved this year to be ranked where they were. Remember they weren't a top 25 team before the season began. I'm an avid Syracuse fan and this train wreck ending was a long time coming. As soon as I saw Marquette in their draw, I knew they were fukked if that's who they played.

Rbyrne

Jardine is the shadiest bum in ncaa...he has already been accused of fixing games and at the end of a bunch of games he has the ball in his hands screwing up....and sometimes it looks like he throws the ball away on purpose....atleast we can make alot of money fading these bums next year...rick jackson is their only senior and their best big man...no one will be able to replace him..and if u think fab melo is going to then ur crazy and know nothing about basketball

BOP24
    BOP24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

This is why I love teams like Butler....athletic AND basketball intelligence. Cuse is all morons with ability.

Rbyrne

no one should be suprised they lost....we are betting on low IQ black kids...also known as another word im not gonna say so i dont get baned

bobby heenan
    Update your status

unreal....contemplating more bad decisions....go to foxwoods and hit the blackjack tables to make my money back???

Rbyrne

stay far away from foxwoods buddy.....just grab a cold beer and call it a night...there will be many more games (better games) later this week to make ur money back on

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    stay far away from foxwoods buddy.....just grab a cold beer and call it a night...there will be many more games (better games) later this week to make ur money back on
    ya prob good idea...

i cant buy a win tho....i did hit the under but in only softened the dent from the cuse ml loss....just garbage any team i play...like ucla plus 6 the other day...down 1 and lee goes for the steal and whiffs..so walker hits a 3 to go up for then lee misses the front end of a 1 and 1......just sickening stuff

PaperTrail07

I gurantee "scoop"'s buddies made some loot on this game...."Nah Bro Scoop said Dey Losin"...******* idiots...that turnover...shot selection dis gus ting

goblue1988
    goblue1988's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every team that wears Orange dealt with major brain farts and/or poor coaching the last 4 days. Tennessee, Texas, Syracuse......

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It'd be nice if the refs even knew the rules because by rule that isn't a backcourt violation. We played like shit, but for a ref to not even know the rule is a joke.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    It'd be nice if the refs even knew the rules because by rule that isn't a backcourt violation. We played like shit, but for a ref to not even know the rule is a joke.
    ummmm....are you sure YOU know the rules??? It was clearly a backcourt violation...

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by $Burm$ View Post
    ummmm....are you sure YOU know the rules??? It was clearly a backcourt violation...
    I'm quite sure actually.

Art. 8. After a jump ball or during a throw-in, the player in his/her front
    court, who makes the initial touch on the ball while both feet are off the
    playing court, may be the first to secure control of the ball and land with one
    or both feet in the back court. It makes no difference if the first foot down
    was in the front court or back court.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH14tWZafjA

If you need to see it again.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Jardine is the shadiest bum in ncaa...he has already been accused of fixing games and at the end of a bunch of games he has the ball in his hands screwing up....and sometimes it looks like he throws the ball away on purpose....atleast we can make alot of money fading these bums next year...rick jackson is their only senior and their best big man...no one will be able to replace him..and if u think fab melo is going to then ur crazy and know nothing about basketball
    Scoop was accused of shaving points by some degenerates on a poker forum which is as credible as anything anyone says here. Good job showing your ignorance once again.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I don't know why you guys are surprised by this, If you watched the Orange at all this year - they were a very foolish team. Bad shot selection too many times. This team overachieved this year to be ranked where they were. Remember they weren't a top 25 team before the season began. I'm an avid Syracuse fan and this train wreck ending was a long time coming. As soon as I saw Marquette in their draw, I knew they were fukked if that's who they played.
    We started the season ranked 13th. You're just another Syracuse "fan" who loves to rip apart the team instead of just rooting for them.

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8185

Syracuse played like sh#t