freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whose on what team tomorrow

i havent looked at ne games yet i wanna get an idea tho on whose taking who and why. i just wanna get an idea before i look at any games for tomorrow. before i make my pick. and if you come in here w lock pick hahha ima look into that game even more maybe even fade

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Seton hall

PRiiMO
    BOM BOM
    PRiiMO's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on the teams that cover

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

eating dinner right now but will be posting later

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Game just over Little arkansas, will be playing North Texas. Both playing 4 days in a roll. If the line is close I might be going with North Texas.

Have to find a couple other games tomorrow to study. I won't make as many mistakes as i did today. O/U 0-2, sunday and monday. No more betting over under, it's worse than spread and straight up combined. I believe i made $3 bucks today, better than nothing.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

still enjoying my 3-0 day

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22731

i like seton hall also

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Feel like a square but possibly Princeton.

freeze

good stuff ima have to look into this romoney. primo aint we all easier said than done. college please do ur pretty good with it. thfootball what mistakes u made so i kno not to make em? and starfire nice run today

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

2morrow will suck. A lot of games but none worthy of you betting on

freeze

shop yea imma def look into that game. llx square or no square. i dont care if ur a rectangle triangle or circle. if its a winner thats all that matters

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Butler over UWM. UWM smoked them twice this year but its pretty hard to beat a team a third time.

freeze

thegreat u dont think theres no good games i see at least 3 you cant find one

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

USF and Wisc-Mil look like early leans for me. Also gonna give a close look at Rutgers ML

IAMWINNER

St Louis vs Rhode Island. St Louis is smoking hot right now. They lost to Rhode Island when they were sucking real bad and now that they are jelling they got a chance to beat Rhody.

freeze

i am winner ima def look into that too thx. i havent looked at it yet but dont u think uwm had a good look at butler or been studyn tapes losing twice.

IAMWINNER

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    i am winner ima def look into that too thx. i havent looked at it yet but dont u think uwm had a good look at butler or been studyn tapes losing twice.
    UWM is a hot team, they are under the radar team know one knows about who have quietly beaten teams ATS this year.

SmokinGood
    SmokinGood's Avatar Become A Pro!

princeton -2

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

UConn-DePaul Over to start the day. DePaul couldn't defend most of us. UConn scores 80, this cashes I think.

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by IAMWINNER View Post
    UWM is a hot team, they are under the radar team know one knows about who have quietly beaten teams ATS this year.
    well all you gotta do is say lock ur the only person i trust on here that says LOCK. when everyone else says it i laugh. when u say it i kno what time it is haha. time to load up

officepoolguy
    officepoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Seton Hall should take care of business at home

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

MSG is home?

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

1. Don't bet over/under.
    2. Don't let other off court issues get in the thought process. With Middle Tenn, from reading on the net. A male player on the team girlfriend was murdered, and she was on the girls team, they won their first game, maybe emotional to get win. I figured it might carry on to the next. But one must think the other team is wants to win just as much. Should've been a stay away. Playing for someone's death if never a good thing
    3. Try not to play a team more than once in one day. Not unless you think they'll really win. Great if they do, but double or more if you lose.- one of my bad habits
    4. Make sure the team has something to play for. Maybe the other team might think, or are going to March Madness already.
    5. Hurting or cut players, or others coming back
    6. As you can see the past few days, a team carrying momentum: St. Peters, StonyBrook are a couple examples
    7. Contraversy -- Coastal carolina
    8. Coming into the tourney phase, how important is to the team and what does it get them?

of course there are many more to consider. Hopefully others can lend a helping thought without things getting into ranting and raving

1st time betting on tournaments and Madness, if my account can hold out that long.
    Last edited by thfootball; 03-07-11 at 11:34 PM.

freeze

smoking good i dont know bc u was really smoking good in the odu vcu game.(tho it was close odu shoulda blew em out the waters) eagles i just looked at that game was the 1st one i looked at and im reeally liking that and with the line droppin. office yea alot of people sayin hall imma look into that

freeze

thfootball good stuff you gave. if u ever see me bet on an over or under please fade ull make alot. i got prolly the worst luck w over under plays

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22731

freeze been watching masticore in the nba forum he has been picking some good teams all season. I follow him if agrees with my numbers. Just fyi

twoone
    21 blackjack
    twoone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pick all big points Underdog for the win.

BOBBYW
    BOBBYW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7198

Dep+14 & Un138

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

early leans are posted will be locking in later tonight after watching some movement and playing some poker

freeze

yea my nba isnt all there shop prolly bc im too much on ncaa i took okc plus 3 and didnt work to well so maybe i shall see whats up thx dude. bobby i ono bout depaul that line dropped like that and i really dont care which way the line goes half the time but that game hmmm im really goin to look into hall and the uconn game.college i will check em out.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Play UConn or dont play it...how can you like depaul at all. would love an explanation. Not saying i like uconn but wouldnt play depaul at all.

Seton Hall -4 is a great play IMO

IAMWINNER

UWM beat Butler twice and Butler is the favorite. The play is Butler. Whatcha think.

N. Arizona is right up there with Kansas as top ranked team with the best four factors to winning on kenpom.
    Last edited by IAMWINNER; 03-08-11 at 03:32 AM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I took butler ~3.5 & st joes+7.5 also took LAKERS+5.5

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by IAMWINNER View Post
    UWM beat Butler twice and Butler is the favorite. The play is Butler. Whatcha think.

N. Arizona is right up there with Kansas as top ranked team with the best four factors to winning on kenpom.
    you got me totally confused earlier u said butler won 2 times already or sumtin like that i thought i havent looked in that game yet im still pondering on uconn and depaul

IAMWINNER

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    you got me totally confused earlier u said butler won 2 times already or sumtin like that i thought i havent looked in that game yet im still pondering on uconn and depaul
    UWM beat Butler twice yet Butler is the fave. Doesn't that mean take Butler. Why would Butler be the favorite unless they are playing at Butler arena? I still gotta look at that game.

I like Buffalo. They are a high octane team and should roll CMU as Buffalo is playing at home. The reason Buffalo starting losing games in the last half of the season was because they had to travel the farthest of any team in their conference and now that they are back home rested they should handle CMU. CMU still hasn't beat a team ranked in the 100's like buffalo.

12 Last