t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

LOVE Missouri +3 Tomorrow

Tigers win this game straight up, continuing the theme of Saturday upsets.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Great writeup!! I really found it helpful...

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

It is not a good time to go against kansas theyve been upset already on the road i do not expect another lackadasical showinf from them. Missouri is super at home but this is the best team theyve played at home in a while.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Almost every time someone says they 'LOVE' a play, I won't lie, it wins almost every damn time. It's just really hard to go against an exceptional Kansas team. Is there a reason for Mizzzou tomorrow?

BOBBYW
    BOBBYW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7198

I would like to have more then 3 pts...

t-wizzle

For starters, i think kansas is a little overrated. They're playing great ball right now so it's hard to go against them but they have some flaws. From what i have seen of them, they are very streaky. They have the ability to go on some great runs but they also can go through periods where they look awful and simply can't get the ball in the bucket. It happened at home against Texas earlier this year and just the other night they went like 6 or 7 minutes without a bucket against A&M.

More importantly though, you can never underestimate the importance of homecourt in college basketball. Missouri is a very tough place to play - there's a reason the Tigers haven't lost yet at home this year. This game means a lot more to Mizzou as they have lost 2 in a row and their conference tournament seed is very much on the line. They need a signature win, but more importantly, they need to build some confidence heading into postseason play.

The Tigers will focus on two things in this game: Defense and rebounding. They know that those two areas are going to determine the outcome of this game.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The fact Kansas is only laying 3 says it all.

I'm taking all the Home Dogs in the Big 12 tomorrow.

Gaylor/Missouri

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Rivalry game against a Mizzou team not playing its best ball of the season. Mizzou plays intense pressure defense, if its successful it forces lotsa turnovers. If not...look for clips of this game to be added to the Morris Twins' NBA audition tapes because that's what happens when you can break a full court press.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Rivalry game against a Mizzou team not playing its best ball of the season. Mizzou plays intense pressure defense, if its successful it forces lotsa turnovers. If not...look for clips of this game to be added to the Morris Twins' NBA audition tapes because that's what happens when you can break a full court press.
    What happens?

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by xyzky View Post
    Great writeup!! I really found it helpful...
    So TRUE!! lol

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

gl man...should be a barn burner

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

last three games when kansas played against Missouri, Kansas blow them away with double digit wins. Even though today's game is being played @ Missouri, I was guessing line will be some where around -6 to -7.... line being @ -3 kansas looks bit fishy.... I think Missouri actually have chance to win today. GL guys!

Duke Fan
    Duke Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9801

You may very well be on the right side today,but qyestion your "overrated" opinion of Kansas. They are the most explosive team I have seen all year and I think the team to beat in the big dance

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I like Missouri and Baylor, too, so I better take a Texas/Kansas ML parlay.

mugsey15
    mugsey15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

The line being so low concerns me. Ku is playing for outright big xii title and assistant coach d Manning dad just passed away. Plus being a rivalry will result in close game I think ku makes free throw to win by 7.