sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Connecticut in-game ML +164

I'm all over this one...hansborough just fouled out and momentum with UCONN down 5. locked and loaded on this one. $195 to win $319.80. BOL all

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

nice call. uconn up 1 now with 5:45 left

Cubs4591
    Cubs4591's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go uconn! Good bet!!

sportman1313

UCONN taking this game over! Wish the limit was higher on this one but there was no time for an increase on it...Just gotta continue playing strong and put this game out of reach. Walker is on fire rite now

sportman1313

wow uconn, just wow....can't play against the zone if their lives depended on it. So sad

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I can't believe Notre Dame pulled that out. I figured they were doomed when Hansbrough fouled out.

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

took 2nd half ND +1 -115, thought I was dead

sportman1313

Yeah, I thought the same...in all honesty, the switch to the zone did it for them. As much as I've always liked calhoun, a huge failure in his part on how to call the offense against that Zone. Good win for ND tho
    Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I can't believe Notre Dame pulled that out. I figured they were doomed when Hansbrough fouled out.
    haha, nice hit bro....I wanted to take ND on ML when they were like +270 or so towards the end as an arbitrage opportunity but decided against it. Shoulda done it tho
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMWINNER View Post
    took 2nd half ND +1 -115, thought I was dead

LBRookie
    LBRookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    I'm all over this one...hansborough just fouled out and momentum with UCONN down 5. locked and loaded on this one. $195 to win $319.80. BOL all
    Can't trust UCONN. I've been following them this whole season and felt like they were not going to pull through even with Hansborough out. Walker is the only player on that team. Everyone else a bunch of scrubs. UCONN will go on runs for 5 minutes then follow it up with forced shots and turnovers just like you saw in the last minutes of the game. UCONN is fade material. OVER HYPED!!!

BOL in the future bro!!

sportman1313

Absolutely agree bro...I really like Lamb but think he is severely underused. Why?? I don't know to be honest....I've watched many UCONN games and boy am I hesitant on playing them but thought this one was in the books with a few mins left. They are absolutely and utterly incapable of penetrating the zone....walker had a good game but boy does he also choke and go cold at times. The team is so one-dimensional but they don't have to be....sad ending on this one (more so upset about not taking ND on ML at + also), thanks bro BOL to you too man.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBRookie View Post

Can't trust UCONN. I've been following them this whole season and felt like they were not going to pull through even with Hansborough out. Walker is the only player on that team. Everyone else a bunch of scrubs. UCONN will go on runs for 5 minutes then follow it up with forced shots and turnovers just like you saw in the last minutes of the game. UCONN is fade material. OVER HYPED!!!

BOL in the future bro!!