freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

start ur day off w this win uconn vs cincy

Uconn is 5-1 ats last 6 games as a road dog of .5 to 6.5 they are also 12-4 ats last 16 as an under dog while I don't know what it is with cincy but they suck ats wise playing ball on sundays sitting at an ugly 4-26 ats in the last 30 Sunday games I believe they party to much sat nite they are also 7-18 ats last 25 home games with that being said makes this descision a lot easier for me I'm taking UCONN +4 there's really nothing else to it that simple I believe getting 4 points knowing these facts the odds are with me so the play is UCONN +4 GL everyone

biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

read my post im on uconn too your a smart man either that or were both fools

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by biggamerife21 View Post
    read my post im on uconn too your a smart man either that or were both fools
    Lol let's go w the smart man uconn seriously is the play here win or lose I'm on em like a fat kid loves cake I hope we both win ima read ur post now

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

really looking at cincy

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post
    really looking at cincy
    Im looking into them as well. I can really see them pulling it off and you know everyone is going to be on uconn..

biggamerife21

uconn is the better team who gonna guard walker? i may be wrong but i doubt it, trust me here, the talent is one sided as hell tommorow on the floor im not tryin to tell you your wrong just hope you go uconn

freeze

I don't know the line has moved up opend at 3.5 I got it at 4 maybe it'll go back down I don't see uconn losing 3 straight cincy are sum party animal 4-26 ats past 30 Sunday games if it were during the week may lay off this game but uconn is the better team in this matchup bol to all of u all

twelvejewelz

I dont know why the line has moved to 4 when 66% are on Uconn that dosnt make sense and something is fishy about this line to me. Walker alone averages 23points a game and Cincy top scorer, Dixon only averages 11.3 .... Now if the line opened at 3.5 and 66% of people are on uconn why would the line move the wrong way? well IMO they are trying to sucker people in with because 4 looks better than 3.5 and i feel the lines makers are thinking cincy is going to have a big game that is the only way that i can explain it or atleast that is what it looks like to me if anyone else has some insight please explain to me.thanks!

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

i love Cincy in this spot...........

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

the price is right

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

cincy or no.........dont fall victim!

starfire

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    I dont know why the line has moved to 4 when 66% are on Uconn that dosnt make sense and something is fishy about this line to me.
    maybe the Sharps on cincy?
    nothing fishy, vegas begging for suckers to take ucon

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Ranked team, on road, and getting points.

Standard Issue Fade
    on UConn

freeze

Nope not this game fellas uconn takes tis they will not lose 3 in a row

starfire

I guess BearCats should'nt even wear their jerseys and show up?

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

wake up public......its cincy or no play.

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post
    maybe the Sharps on cincy? nothing fishy, vegas begging for suckers to take ucon
    yessirr

freeze

Wow so I'm guessing all of y'all took sdst today too over byu hahaha byu ranked away getting points ya bearcats might as well not show up u will see when u watch them play tomorrow they r all partied out

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    Wow so I'm guessing all of y'all took sdst today too over byu hahaha byu ranked away getting points ya bearcats might as well not show up u will see when u watch them play tomorrow they r all partied out

starfire

Nope, almost had a play on Sdst

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post

starfire

Really making want to take cincy Now!
    but I will wait till the morning.
    wait for more ucon suckers to drive my line back down

freeze

Facts do not lie and uconn clearly is the better team all around point blank bol to you who bet the other way I don't see it working out for u all but we will find out in bout 7 hrs

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

cincy wins by about 8.. line wont go back down

starfire

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    cincy wins by about 8.. line wont go back down
    you are a Smart man, that thought has crossed my mind

twelvejewelz

I had a great day today actually i went 11-2 hit some big cash parlays to and i was leaning BYU but didnt bet it. Cincy beat some good and some decent teams already louisville by 9 in cincy, georgetown at georgetown ,beat stjohns at st johns which is big cause been playing great ball lately and great at home, whooped rutgers, i say cincy takes it im going to lock it in now actually because ill be sleeping at noon. Good luck to all though and if i lose , well , it happens.

EDIT: sorry i did play BYU second half +4.5 small

freeze

Lol we will see cuz that def won't be happening

biggamerife21

can you cincy backers give any explanation besides vegas? honestly the guard play in this game is beyond a mismatch. I would be surprised if they are within 12. This is kembas best chance to go off in a while. If Lance Stephenson comes through the door tommrow and suits up then cincy has a chance. there is nothing to like about this cincy team. They dont carry a big home court advantage you see what west virginia did to them, a good defensive team dominates them every time. I even visited cincy boards to see if they thought they had a chance they agree uconn is the better team. Its free money

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

this seems like a huge vegas trap just like everyone took sdsu today and they ended up losing by over 10, ilike the former, id like cincy better

biggamerife21

Good luck and god bless anybody who depends on Dion Dixon and Cashmire Wright over Walker and Napier. not to mention down low where the rebounding diff is 4 for uconn, yancy gates is lazy and soft when he plays a defense who dont care to grind. We will see tommorow i wish i could get you on uconn.

freeze

Lol Hell no I didn't take sdst I was all over byu plus them points I even said sdst would get their 1st home loss sdst sucks they play nobody all cupcake teams they shoulda never been ranked in top 4 whoever took sdst only looked at their home rec 10-0 but never saw who they played all high school teams lol 4-26 ats last 30 Sunday games if its a trap the odds are with me that being said uconn plus these points are golden

twelvejewelz

uconn lost to all those teams i mentioned above while cincy beat them. I just think that cincy will win and cover. Im locked in at -4 good luck though either way its gambling

starfire

You probably had Duke too

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by biggamerife21 View Post
    can you cincy backers give any explanation besides vegas? honestly the guard play in this game is beyond a mismatch. I would be surprised if they are within 12. This is kembas best chance to go off in a while. If Lance Stephenson comes through the door tommrow and suits up then cincy has a chance. there is nothing to like about this cincy team. They dont carry a big home court advantage you see what west virginia did to them, a good defensive team dominates them every time. I even visited cincy boards to see if they thought they had a chance they agree uconn is the better team. Its free money
    No I don't see no other explanation other than trap or something about vegas the right play would be uconn

biggamerife21

Ill just have to be traped

12 Last