Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

St johns over NOVA

anyone else like st johns over nova today?

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

This game is a no play for me. St Johns has made me a lot of money when they play at Madison Square Garden, but they aren't the same team on the road (4-6 on the road). Villanova is a hard to team for me to put my finger on. They are beatable at home (Syracuse, Georgetown, Pittsburgh) and don't win games by much lately when they win. To me it could go either way. Best of luck on whatever you decide to play today.

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Tough game here,think it's a good one to just watch

PoweRay
    PoweRay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, I like them today gl

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I don't see an edge either way. Nova is too inconsistent to bet on or against. Nova has a lot of players who handle the ball well, which will help to neutralize SJ's pressure defense.

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25100

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella10 View Post
    This game is a no play for me. St Johns has made me a lot of money when they play at Madison Square Garden, but they aren't the same team on the road (4-6 on the road). Villanova is a hard to team for me to put my finger on. They are beatable at home (Syracuse, Georgetown, Pittsburgh) and don't win games by much lately when they win. To me it could go either way. Best of luck on whatever you decide to play today.
    Agree. Nova may be able to right the ship today; Stokes came back and looked pretty good even though they lost at home to Cuse. But they've not covered ATS in 8 of their last 9 games and have cost me a lot of $. As tempting as it is I gotta pass.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella10 View Post
    Yeah I have also made some money off of st johns at MSG. NOva has been soo inconsistant lately i thought I may have an edge. But also St Johns hasnt been so great on the rd either. I took St Johns and the pts. I had been playing there MLs when they were a dog at MSG. won last saturday. Hopefully they can at least keep it close today. I think they will. GL all.