genghis_kahn
    genghis_kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

2/24 College BBall MLs

I'm going to be putting together a couple 3 team, ML parlays. Just looking for feedback about the following matchups. Bolds are the teams I'm taking (all favs). Second team is home team.

WVU v Pitt
    College of Charlestown v Appalachian State
    Northeastern v George Mason (if there is a ML)
    Arizona State v UCLA
    Portland v San Diego
    Troy v Florida Atlantic

Any feedback you guys could give me on why or why not to take the bolded selections straight up would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by genghis_kahn; 02-24-11 at 08:54 AM.

genghis_kahn

Okay decided on my own... went with CoC -320, UCLA -650, Portland -360, 2.5 units to win 2.45 units.

sosume
    sosume's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by genghis_kahn View Post
    I'm going to be putting together a couple 3 team, ML parlays. Just looking for feedback about the following matchups. Bolds are the teams I'm taking (all favs). Second team is home team.

WVU v Pitt
    College of Charlestown v Appalachian State
    Northeastern v George Mason (if there is a ML)
    Arizona State v UCLA
    Portland v San Diego
    Troy v Florida Atlantic

Any feedback you guys could give me on why or why not to take the bolded selections straight up would be greatly appreciated.
    I meant to get back to you earlier, but had to take care of some business. It looks like you decided to lay off the WVU PITT game. Good call. To much of a Rivalry there. Stay away from Rivalry games. I like COC as well. I did not look a UCLA but certainly they are better than ASU. I did not like the Portlad play even though they should cove, but they do not play well on the road. BOL!!

genghis_kahn

Quote Originally Posted by sosume View Post
    I meant to get back to you earlier, but had to take care of some business. It looks like you decided to lay off the WVU PITT game. Good call. To much of a Rivalry there. Stay away from Rivalry games. I like COC as well. I did not look a UCLA but certainly they are better than ASU. I did not like the Portlad play even though they should cove, but they do not play well on the road. BOL!!
    Thanks, man. Appreciate the feedback. That's exactly why I laid off Pitt. I'm hoping Portland's ineptitude on the road is overshadowed by San Diego's complete ineptitude.

We shall see...

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Love it...good luck! Had Pitt as well but backed off.