biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

warning for any that are interested in buying bigten network live streaming

i have had it for a couple months now and let me tell you... they are lying theives. do not go by what their schedule says of upcoming live games. Most of the time they do not even have the games or they are at the wrong dates or wrong teams etc.!

i bought it to view bigten games that are very rare to find streams online. what do i get? womens college bball and volleyball! but most of the time nothing is on!

hell, i would give my account details away right now to someone as this service is worthless. just do not want to risk people getting some of my personal info.

short version: bigten network live streaming is a scam! do not bite!

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

tell them u want a refund.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

no, its alright. did not spend a bundle and i doubt i would get one. you might know bigten are extreme greedy fukks. just thought i would warn others who can not find a stream online one night for a bigten game and think their problems are solved buying their streaming service.

and i can not get cable where im at if any mentions that. where i used to live i used to get the bigten network. this streaming is nothing like it.