Duke Fan
    Duke Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9801

Watch out,Viginia...

.. the Calvary (Duke) is coming. Those little muskets they carry will not stand up in this gunfight.

This might get ugly!

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

I don't like the spread. I think you have to buy down points on this game. 10 points would be more comfortable. Duke only won by 16..? I think at Cameron

Duke Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Fan View Post
    .. the Calvary (Duke) is coming. Those little muskets they carry will not stand up in this gunfight.

This might get ugly!
    It was ugly. 97 points total. Yuck.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Coach Bennett at UVA learned the world's ugliest brand of basketball from his father. Schools really need to stop hiring slow down Princeton offense coaches. Its like Iowa's new coach said: "nobody wants to pay to see a perimeter-oriented team"

And in the ACC of all places!

Duke Fan

I did not get home in time to watch live,but set the dvr and have watched since. Poorly played game. Read the quotes and Coach K said good defense on both sides. Been a long time since total points on a Duke game was under 100.

What happened to that Lichliter guy that left Iowa? He set that program back years.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

that style wins and covers spreads. Tell Bo Ryan that

runnershane14
    runnershane14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

good game to watch

Duke Fan

You are kidding,aren't you? Since I was watching a recording and knew the final score, I turned it off since I could tell each team was only going to score 4 points in the last five minutes. That included Virginia's bucket with about 25 seconds to cover by a hook. On to the next one...

Duke Fan

You are kidding,aren't you? Since I was watching a recording and knew the final score, I turned it off since I could tell each team was only going to score 4 points in the last five minutes. That included Virginia's bucket with about 25 seconds to cover by a hook. On to the next one...