jnyg
    College Hoops
    jnyg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Can DePaul get first Big East win?

+10, +450 tonight at home vs. Cincinnati.

The Bearcats handled the Blue Demons in their first meeting in December at Cincinnati in DePaul's first big east game of the season, during Cincy's hot run through the first half of the season. DePaul is coming off a trying effort vs Louisville where they squandered a chance to win in the final moments and hung within 4. Cincy is shooting under 40% in Big East Play and DePaul (0-10 in the Big East) doesn't have many chances left to steal a win at home for some respect in conference.

Thinking about a play on DePaul with the spread or ML here.

waiting4mypayday
    waiting4mypayday's Avatar Become A Pro!

Juicy fruit..... let's give it a shot Jake ! BOL

slapster33
    slapster33's Avatar Become A Pro!

parksy

how about the over/under?

under 134, or over?..
    any thoughts?

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I like the play. Think they hang within the number so ml is worth a shot as well.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Cincy is in must win mode, they lose this game and they will not make the tourney...

DePaul hit shots they don't normally hit against louisville who was playing without 4 or their starters...

DePaul might be able to keep it close being at home, but Cincy better not drop this one or they'll be playing in the nit and im sure coach cronin has preached this..

Depaul has lost 43 out of their last 44 BE games...

GL

Ketch
    Ketch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2532

DePaul sucks!

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

How much home court advantage does DePaul have at this point? They've lost their last three games there by 20, 30, and 25. It's an ESPN2 game. But still. This can't be a hot ticket. Anybody know how the atmosphere has been at Allstate Arena?

joekane88
    joekane88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Depaul is horrendous, i had them vs Dame when they got smoked, I will be on them again tonight, great situational spot, but i will close my eyes when i put it in

joekane88
    joekane88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Depaul situational capping at its best

jnyg
    College Hoops
    jnyg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

DePaul loses by 3 and easily covers the 10. Outscored Cincy by 12 in the second half but couldn't get the W. Hope some people jumped on the points, DePaul is worth a look at home in 2-3 weeks at home vs. USF and Rutgers when they will have their last real shot at getting a Big East win.