GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Washington -13 tonight

Major play. Beavers are utter trash. Huskies win by 20+

mitote
    mitote's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5348

Good luck with the huskies! I would rather be on a beaver!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

had the same bet but Huskies look terrible. Man pac 10 basketball sucks.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Oregon St. sucks balls but Washington isn't much better. This game is so damn sloppy. Huskies have no offense whatsoever. Guys are missing layups. Oregon St. is gonna pull this one out I think. Hope I'm wrong.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I pulled my bankroll out of a nosedive by eliminating road favs from my picks. You should try it sometime.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Washington is a fukkin joke. I'm never taking them when they are on the road again. The beat down Oregron St. by 31 earlier this season but can't beat them on the road? They have no offense.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

As a close follower of UW Basketball, after watching the last two games, I'm convinced they're point shaving. Unreal.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

They aren't point shaving on the defensive side though. They foul on almost every possession it seems. Oregon St. just gets it down low and Washington fouls. Game is embarrassing.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Wash st game ain't much better wtf I hate cbb cause terrible teams find a way to win behind there crowd

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Washington has been an awful road team for the last 2-3 years

I'd never trust them on the road with a short line nevermind a double digit one

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

wow, thats pretty shocking

The Pac-10 is just horrible, WTF happened to this conference??

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I'm really tired of losing. I had the under locked as of the end of the 3rd Q Heat game and Orlando scores 35 in the 4th! WTF?!? Then I had TENN -1.5 2H with them leading the 2H by 10-15 until the last two mins and they tied the second half! And I lost the 2H of the Michigan game by the hook!!! I hate betting on CBB. It's so damn unpredictable. I'm going to try to fade myself from now on. Seriously guys, has anyone tried it?! Doesn't matter how hard I study a line it's always off. Granted I'm not a great handicapper but you can give me a tout on an 8-0 run and the first time I tail them, loss! I'm gonna stick with the NBA, although probably rigged..at least it's more predictable than CBB. Is baseball any easier?! Never have bet on it, only FB and BB. Thoughts?

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

I bet the same damn thing... what the hell happened?

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

You know....the two college games....yeah...I understand....I lost by .5 on one and 1.5 on the other....so the lines were where they should've been....just sh!tty luck on my part.....but the Heat/Magic game?!?! That was just absolute BS....Heat blow a 20 point lead in the 4Q.....didn't play any defense...That game was set to stay under the entire time until the end....They probably scored 20 in the last 1:15....

mitote
    mitote's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5348

Quote Originally Posted by mitote View Post
    Good luck with the huskies! I would rather be on a beaver!
    I love reading threads like this one all the excuses gives me a good laugh! Just man up and admit you can't cap a game if your life depended on it and quit trying!

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    I pulled my bankroll out of a nosedive by eliminating road favs from my picks. You should try it sometime.
    Agharah the public will never be smart enough to try something like that! Its too obvious and makes to much sense!

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

The pac 10 showed tonight how good they are. I think Marshall could win this conference

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by jboy4 View Post
    The pac 10 showed tonight how good they are. I think Marshall could win this conference
    ahahaha, it's true. The best win the conference has is UCLA over an unproven BYU team at home.

Tom Izzo said earlier he thinks Texas and Washington were the two best teams he had seen this year, but we're seeing how his team is doing so I think his judgment might be off a bit.

Oregon smashes Washington State by 26 points?

Oregon State beats Washington by double digits when they can't beat Oregon 5 days earlier on the same court? I really don't understand what is wrong with this UW team, their big men are just not as good as the previous few years. Terrance Ross is the best prospect on the team.

Cal can't cover 7 points against a pretty terrible Arizona State team.

This conference is wack this year. Arizona is the only team playing sorta consistent.