RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thursday Games (Input welcomed)

After going through all the games up to the 10 est games, these games stood out to me as value lines. Any and all discussion is welcomed.

Wright State -6. They have owned LC @ home in last 4 years. Already beat them by 17 @ LC this season.

Youngstown State +12. Butler isn't the Butler of the past few years and even then YSU always played Butler tough at home. YSU found Butlers Achilles heel in the first matchup this year with ball movement and the ability to knock down 3's. **Edit**YSU has to hit 3's like last time to stay close I think.....This play would be a stretch though in all things considered**

Samford +5.5. Davidson is shitty on the road. Samford probably won't win but should be a close game till the end.

North Tejas-4. North Texas is very tough at home. FAU doesn't travel well to North Texas. FAU is good this year but all in all, I can see North Texas winning by 7-8 points.

College of Charleston-3.5. Wofford comes into the game hot, but I think it stops here. CoC needs this win in bad way. Wofford is bad on the road(4-5ats) and CoC is good at home(7-1ats)

Thoughts?

Also like Standford +3.5 but apparently everyone does so prolly will lay off.

and Eastern Washington +13.5

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I like the Wright St pick.

RiverBoatGambler

So far 3-0. Youngstown even won outright

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Love the Youngstown pick, I had 500 on the moneyline put in was about to push the button and I pussed out, still hit with this points, but it was solid... Depaul is same type of game, Notre Dame is hot right now, or rather they were hot, they haven't played in over a week, that momentum should come to an end tonight.

RiverBoatGambler

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Love the Youngstown pick, I had 500 on the moneyline put in was about to push the button and I pussed out, still hit with this points, but it was solid... Depaul is same type of game, Notre Dame is hot right now, or rather they were hot, they haven't played in over a week, that momentum should come to an end tonight.
    Yea ND sucks donkey balls on the road but my luck they would show up tonight against DePaul