daprospecta
    daprospecta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Daprospecta's read between the lines picks, Monday

YTD 31-30-4

Didn't have a great start to this year so I laid off for a few weeks and just tried to learn the craft better. Here's to hoping I did.
    Got two today:
    Rider +1.5 I think Rider wins by dd but hey that's why they play the games right.

Ball State -2

GL

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22749

good luck. thanx

shopbar picks

My local wont take those games. Ended up with Ga.St, Kst, Pitt, Hof, W&M, Del.

daprospecta

Don't disagree with those picks. Almost pulled the trigger on g.st. and del but don't know the teams well enough. GL Shop

daprospecta

1-1 tonight. No biggie. Ball st was the right play they just came out 2nd half and expected to win.

shopbar picks

agreed watched the ball st game line. They were the right play. Just came out flat 2nd half. Are the razorbacks giving too many points against auby? also love the jayhawks tues. 11-0 ats on the road. Also lean drake+12 , florida and uconn. Thanx

daprospecta

Shop Idon't like Kansas here. I think my Hogs will win by dd's but asking them to win by 16 is a bit much even with auburn. Florida and GA seems to be a coin toss. I like UCONN though. I looking at Drake to make them a play. Buffalo and Drake are the two I'm looking right now to make plays. GL