I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.14.2011 Friday CBB, "45-18 ats"

Hi, it's VR again !
    Well for the second straight day No-Play.
    There's Five lined games and I'm staying away. I'm going to UNLV's pratice at 11:00 am local time. I will be working on Saturdays card after that, so we will be back in the game come tommorrow. Sorry guy's for the no-play, but this is how I keep my head above water. Been doing it this way for years, here's some information about tonight's line-up.

Butler @ Detroit, The home team is getting 6 points (las vegas hilton) , Detroit and Butler are tied for first in the Horizen league. Both at 3-1 conference, Detroit is the only team in the league with a 5 Star Recruit. The Head Coaches son Ray McCallum Jr. 6-1 point guard who was an Mcdonalds All-America and Parade All-America, this kid could've went any where in the country. Playing at home, huge game, the arena is a sell out (as I stated yesterday with Oregon at home, new arena) and Detroit is sick of losing to the Bulldogs, in my opinion Butler is playing OK right now and Detroit get blown out !

FairField @ Loyola-Maryland, Home team getting 6 (las vegas hilton). Last year Fairfield sweept Loy-Md and between both games 9 points was the difference. Fairfield lost it's first 3 games to start the season, but now there looking to win there 12th straight. As you guy's know by following me I'm a huge Fairfield homer, I've won with several times this year. In my opinion maybe the 6 points is a bit high. It's on national tv and the locals will be ready for this rivarly.

Rider @ Iona, this is a Pick game. Take Rider !

45-18 ats, good luck and on Saturday look for my first 3-play of the season !
    Points Awarded:

mukas pukas gave I'mAWinner 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Rider @ Iona, this is a Pick game. Take Rider !
    I'm pretty sure Iona is @ Rider tonight... You may know that when you said take Rider and just typed it wrong...

Keep up the good work!

Played Elon last night +6.5... game was at 4 with 12 seconds to play... next thing I see is final and it was at 7! Couldn't believe it. Figured a foul, 2 foul shots puts it at 6, Elon gets ball back for last gasp shot - either way at most it hits 6 and I've got a winner... just incredible.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got Fairfield at -5 and then it goes to -4.5 and back up to -6

BrewMaster
    BrewMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Rest your brain sir you have a big card to analyze tomorrow. ITS FRIDAY WOOHOO!!!

I'mAWinner

Yes I'm sorry, Iona @ Rider ! Sorry for the typo. I'm rushing thats why I screwed up !

Also big time news,

Eli Holman of Detroit is OUT of tonights game.
    He comes off the bench but Detroit big time minutes in the paint. He got thrown out of there last game I believe for fighting and he is Susp. for tonight VS. Butler.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMaster View Post
    Rest your brain sir you have a big card to analyze tomorrow. ITS FRIDAY WOOHOO!!!
    Hey whats -up ? No going out tonight for you ! Big day on Saturday !!!!!

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    I'm pretty sure Iona is @ Rider tonight... You may know that when you said take Rider and just typed it wrong...

Keep up the good work!

Played Elon last night +6.5... game was at 4 with 12 seconds to play... next thing I see is final and it was at 7! Couldn't believe it. Figured a foul, 2 foul shots puts it at 6, Elon gets ball back for last gasp shot - either way at most it hits 6 and I've got a winner... just incredible.

Elon, UCLA, and Montana. My leans I believe were 3-0 last night !

I'mAWinner

I have to check, I think all 3 won and covered, UCLA was a ML, Elon covered and Montana I believe covered.

BrewMaster
    BrewMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Hey whats -up ? No going out tonight for you ! Big day on Saturday !!!!!

Actually, there will be no boozing tonight as my roommates and I are hosting a PENS/STEELERS party tomorrow. I will be saving my beer capacity for the Pittsburgh beatdown!

Of course, I'll be checking the forum through my mobile so I can get down this thread's action. LOVE IT!

New brew materials purchased today. Irish cream stout to be brewed on Sunday!!!

genghis_kahn
    genghis_kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I have to check, I think all 3 won and covered, UCLA was a ML, Elon covered and Montana I believe covered.
    Elon pushed... lost by 7 and you had +7... most had +6.5 so this was a loss

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMaster View Post
    Actually, there will be no boozing tonight as my roommates and I are hosting a PENS/STEELERS party tomorrow. I will be saving my beer capacity for the Pittsburgh beatdown!

Of course, I'll be checking the forum through my mobile so I can get down this thread's action. LOVE IT!

New brew materials purchased today. Irish cream stout to be brewed on Sunday!!!
    Good man ! Big day on Saturday.

Criminoles
    Criminoles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Elon fouled down 5 with 1 second left for some reason - resulted in a two-shot foul - and both were made - foul down 5 with 1 second? really?? I cant remember ever winning a game with such a stupid play - Elon should've covered - oh well I guess that's why it's called gambling.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Criminoles View Post
    Elon fouled down 5 with 1 second left for some reason - resulted in a two-shot foul - and both were made - foul down 5 with 1 second? really?? I cant remember ever winning a game with such a stupid play - Elon should've covered - oh well I guess that's why it's called gambling.
    Ah... stupid. I lost one a couple weeks ago the same way. Team was down 5 or 6 and they fouled with 1 second on the clock. Just stupid.

powerhouse
    powerhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Thanks a zillion for your work Winner! I follow you to the letter and much like you usually only handicap down to 1 play a day. Good Luck going forward!!

powerhouse

tonycarr
    tonycarr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    Ah... stupid. I lost one a couple weeks ago the same way. Team was down 5 or 6 and they fouled with 1 second on the clock. Just stupid.
    I think Ive lost 3 games this week that way. My team is locked up ready to mark winner and BANG dumb foul with bearly a sec left on clock. Real head scratchers.