imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Solid Winner Villanova -2.5

BOSTON COLLEGE (28-7) VS VILLANOVA (27-4)
    NCAA Regional Semifinals - Minneapolis, MN

BC 74.6 / 66.4
    NOVA 75.1 / 63.6

BC 67.9%
    NOVA 75.7%

Villanova is from the Big East
    BC is from ACC

ACC top teams= Duke(Overrated)UNC(Overrated)
    and gone

Big East top teams=UCONN(favorite to win it all)
    Georgetown(Solid team still alive)

hmmm..

Free Throw difference will make things interesting
    if game is close.

Basically I just think Villanova is a better team!
    BC what have they really done? Played in
    an obviously overrated conf, beat a 12 and 13
    seed? Montana and Pacific??? A real team is
    in town now!

BC will not be able to match the speed Nova has!
    Also I think Nova is the smarter team as well. Will
    make more sound decisions!! Lets not forget
    Nova went 27-4 while playing in the nations best
    conference!! Nova runs and guns and wins
    by 9!
    Last edited by imgv94; 03-24-06 at 04:28 AM. Reason: I really like this game. I will have 7-9 units on this game by tipoff! I would like to give a shout out to Adamo for being a cool guy! People that I want to bet= alamorich,juuso,no more room to type..

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Looking good bro. I had monster good day yesterday with soccer, won 20 units with a 3 team parlay

I Iinvested 8 units on this one @ -108. Solid capping by you once again. Lets cash it in. I really need some hoops winners. Been playing many of your ncaa plays almost daily and they've been solid profit. My own nba plays have been really bad the last couple of weeks. Getting really disinterested in betting nba as after great season it seems most of my bets are crap recently and can't seem to cap them the way i used to earlier in the season.

I subscribed to pretty cool service streaming lots of US sports and channels. It's almost realtime with maybe few seconds lag and i can watch espn and espn2 and lots of select games on many different channels everyday. Got pretty much all the ncaa games and lots of nba and nhl on air tonight. Will probably watch this game also
    Last edited by juuso; 03-24-06 at 05:04 AM.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you're making a mistake here. Good luck though.

nolovenodie
    nolovenodie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I think you're making a mistake here. Good luck though.

why RAzz....can you please explain why dont you like villanova?

IMG>..Thanks so much ...I probably goin to roll with you again......
    Last edited by nolovenodie; 03-24-06 at 11:39 AM.

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like what you say IMG about Nova being the smarter team. That should be evident from BC's near upset in double overtime over Pacific. All they had to do was go inside to Smith and Dudley every time and the game wouldn't have been close. Usually teams that have black coaches, don't play the more intelligent game so i guess that really wasn't a surprise.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One
    Usually teams that have black coaches, don't play the more intelligent game so i guess that really wasn't a surprise.
    This thread really needed a touch of racism

Razz

Sure thing.

GV, in his post above, concentrates on Nova's speed. Well, I focus on the more powerful, better rebounding team that has underrated guards. Hinnick is a really nice point guard for BC, and they have a freshman named Rice who can shoot better than any of the Nova guards.
    But the main thing is that Smith, Dudley, and Marshall are all tougher and stronger than their Nova counterparts, and yet are quick enough to guard these players. Four guards are a nice story, and will get you a lot of regular season wins, but the Wildcats miss Sumpter in this game. He would give them a chance against the BC big men, but without him, they just don't have the answer.

To me, it all boils down to this - would you rather lay points with a team that shoots three after three, whether open or not, or take points with a team that is going to pound the ball inside, and have open looks all night? I think it's an easy decision.

Also, GV wrote this:

ACC top teams= Duke(Overrated)UNC(Overrated)
    and gone

Well, it's been apparent to me for some time now that BC is the best team in this conference. They went into Carolina and beat UNC relatively easily twice. They lost in Greensboro to Duke by 2.
    BC has all the ingredients of a final four team - solid coaching, experience, a tested team, above average guard play, a go-to player, and a dominant big man. I think they are perhaps the most underrated team left in the tournament, and I think they win this game.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One
    I like what you say IMG about Nova being the smarter team. That should be evident from BC's near upset in double overtime over Pacific. All they had to do was go inside to Smith and Dudley every time and the game wouldn't have been close. Usually teams that have black coaches, don't play the more intelligent game so i guess that really wasn't a surprise.
    Three reasons why this is the worst post I have seen in this forum:

1. BC's near upset in 2OT against Pacific came on the heels of the ACC tournament, 3,000 miles from Boston, and was predictable to anyone who understands college life or basketball.
    2. What team would be good without their two best players? I mean, take JJ Redick and Sheldon Williams, and does that team even make the tournament? No.
    3. The most foolish part. There is the racist part, which is idiotic, but Al Skinner is, in my estimation, the best coach in the Minneapolis region. His team has made good decisions all year, and if BC loses this game, it will not be because they were out-thought.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    1. BC's near upset in 2OT against Pacific came on the heels of the ACC tournament, 3,000 miles from Boston, and was predictable to anyone who understands college life or basketball.
    Same dynamics as the A&M/Syracuse game.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

BC is the best coached team in the ACC.
    And yes, that includes Duke and UNC.

imgv94

Razz makes some good points.

But anyone worried about Nova, don't be, they will make a comeback soon

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Villanova also had matchup problems with UConn, but they split there meetings. Something to think about.

imgv94

Well sorry guys! Just not hitting them like I use to. Lost by 1 yesterday
    and 1 today. Thank God for teasers! But no excuse I thought Nova
    would win by 9 and there barely won so what can you do! Sorry
    fellas! this is just a bump in the road.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Hey man, the worst thing you can do is start to second guess yourself. Thats when I lose, don't do the same.