Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

On the tube Sunday...

Sitting here earlier tonight looking up old baseball stats, I caught a glance at the TV lineup for college hoops on Sunday. Wow! Great games, depending where you live, of course. Walked into the living room and announced to the Mrs. that I intended to lay around the house and watch college basketball while eating Raisinettes, popcorn and farting.

She did not appear impressed by my proclamation.

But I am impressed by what my TV guide shows for Sunday action on the CBS affiliate:

Michigan St @ Indiana (Noon ET) --- Spartans coming back from loss at home to Ohio St earlier this week, and need to get something going besides Maurice Ager in this one. Indiana has nobody inside and has been in a brutal tailspin, breaking a 5-game losing streak a few days ago.

Villanova @ Connecticut (2:00 ET) --- ‘Nova is on an 11-game tear after opening season on 10-game streak. Most recent run includes a 69-64 win about two weeks ago over then #1 UConn. Jason Fraser and Will Sheridan will be key for the Wildcats. The Huskies were taken to OT by a visiting Notre Dame before a pair of free throws pulled it out. The big guys inside, Josh Boone and Hilton Armstrong, give UConn an advantage, plus being at home, at least you’d think.

Florida @ Alabama (4:00 ET) --- Big test for FLA coming off hard loss at home to the hands of he Vols. Lot of sophomores in that lineup and this could be a huge lift for them on the road against a ‘Bama squad that has been tough on their home court..

Game I Wish I Could See: Ball St @ Toledo (2:00 ET) --- I have seen some highlights of BS’s Skip Mills, and he is pretty exciting to say the least. Too many turnovers, and he has slumped lately. But I think he’ll have a good game and at least make this one close. Keonta Howell is the one to watch, if you can, for Toledo.

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good stuff Willie B

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

isn't that Ball St @ Toledo game on ncaa hoops package at all. or, is it an FSN local type game only ?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't call Killingsworth nobody.
    Looking forward to tomorrow's games as a gambler and as a fan.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

your actually looking forward to that indy game razz ?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Willie, how have you done this hoops season?

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I've done a pretty good job watching college hoops this season, Illusion. At least when the Mrs doesn't run me out of the house to do chores.

As far as picking games? Not very well at all, I'm sorry to report.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee
    I've done a pretty good job watching college hoops this season, Illusion. At least when the Mrs doesn't run me out of the house to do chores.

As far as picking games? Not very well at all, I'm sorry to report.
    When you get free time you should spend some time in here. There are alot of great cappers.