imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

-Wed- ML Parlay and Discussion Thread. Analysis,Leans etc.Thee Best Thread on SBR!!

This is the thread where many of us discuss ML Parlays, offer analysis on games, mention leans and all that good stuff.

This is also the thread where you will find my record and plays posted daily everyday... So let the conversation on Wednesday's games begin..

imgv94

Marquette
    Irvine
    Tulsa
    Arizona

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems solid, gotta watch this Cleveland St game before I start concentrating on tomorrow

imgv94

NBA:

Boston
    Golden State

Look strong..

Denver and Detroit are big favs too..

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Detroits solid but wont play it because I'm from Philly and I hate routing against the sixers or any teams I like.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree IMGV...Dallas and Orlando may be good choices as well.

imgv94

Golden State is playing Toronto who will be playing a B2B. GS can't afford to lose any games with Denver breathing down their neck. GS is solid at home and I don't think Bosh will be playing again.. Fair price too.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Syracuse -1.5
    Dayton ML
    St. Joesph's ML
    Pittsburgh ML
    Marquette ML
    Rhode Island -1.5
    Washington +2

imgv94

You like Washington bro? OrangeTitans said that Brockman is out..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

not if he is out. . .

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I'm huge on Syracuse -1 tomorrow.

Dayton ML (-250) is solid. Chris Wright's going to dress, although he may not see any action. Dayton obviously has everything to play for, likely needing to get to the final to make the dance. Saint Louis overachieved much of the year, a credit to Majerus' capabilities as a coach, but they struggled down the stretch, losing by 20 to St. Bonnies and getting shelled at Duguesne despite Shawn James playing limited minutes due to injury. St. Louis is a team that will be a force in the league next season, but they're not there yet and I think Dayton exposes them tomorrow.

I might pair Dayton with Maryland (-250) for Wednesday.

Good luck everyone.

imgv94

rjt you always seem to like teams I lean too.. Dayton interests me a lot as well.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Dayton
    St. Joesph's
    Marquette
    (+109)

imgv94

Dayton
    Golden State
    Arizona

(approx -125)

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

what's up my brothers....

thinking of rolling with this for my main play tomorrow:

W Virginia
    ST Joe's
    Pitt

at about even money

they all outclass their opponent and can't afford a first round loss if they want to dance in a couple weeks....

any thoughts?

MrFresh
    MrFresh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teams im considering
    Wyoming ML
    Central Michigan ML
    WVU ML
    St Joe's ML
    Miami (OH) ML
    Marquette ML
    Pitt ML
    Charlotte ML

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tulsa ML.
    I don't see how they could possibly lose.

Is Chris Wright definitely a go tomorrow for Dayton?

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by OLGC_Slayer View Post
    Is Chris Wright definitely a go tomorrow for Dayton?
    No, he's not. Wright will suit up, but he's still questionable to play tomorrow.
    DAYTON — Chris Wright will be putting on his game uniform again in the Atlantic 10 tournament, but he isn't sure whether he'll be working up much of a sweat.

The Dayton freshman forward, who fractured a bone in his right ankle Jan. 9, has been cleared to participate in warm-ups when the Flyers face Saint Louis at noon Wednesday, March 12, but the team doctors haven't decided yet whether they'll allow him to see action.

"I know it probably would be limited if I was to play," Wright said. "You don't want to rush it."

Wright, who needed three screws inserted to mend the fracture, has been doing drills during practice but hasn't gone full speed.

"I don't believe it's 100 percent. ... With the screws, it makes it feel better, but I also understand the screws could easily break if I make a wrong move. It's a risk," Wright said.

UD coach Brian Gregory is optimistic about Wright returning before the season ends.

"As of right now, he'll be dressed for the tournament, and we'll determine in the next couple of days what his playing status will be. He's doing a little more in practice and he's moving forward," Gregory said.

Wright was named to the league's all-rookie team Monday despite playing just two months. He won four A-10 rookie of the week awards, just two fewer than Richmond point guard Kevin Anderson's league-high six.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

plays for tomorrow...
    syracuse -2.5
    cal -2
    knicks -2
    hawks ml

3 team 7 pt teaser
    syracuse +4.5
    76'ers +16
    hawks +13.5

early ml parlay
    dayton
    st joe's
    wyoming

afternoon ml parlay
    west virginia
    tulsa
    utep

evening ml parlay
    marquette
    pitt
    irvine

MrFresh

May i ask why you like the hawks Westside?

WestsidePete

rockets due to lose...going on the road...hawks are young and fighting for the playoffs...rockets just have to play an average game sometime soon...money will pour on them until they lose...I like the teaser better of course but need to take a chance here...i'm also going to fade the heat most games the rest of the year...wade out...riley leaves to scout players...yea, that's got to make the players feel good...I was listening on the radio today and a couple former players were slamming riley and how this will affect moral with the remaining players the rest of the year...

trojan87
    trojan87's Avatar Become A Pro!

DAYTON -5.5 looks good (though -4.5/-5 would feel better). you dont lay a 63-36 beatdown on a team last time you played and not come out swinging again. daytons top 5 outscore SLUs top 5 53-48. next 5 on dayton outscore SLU 22-15. Recently SLU pulled of a great win vs St Joes, but has gotten beat like a redheaded stepchild by lowly lowly lowly St Bona and less lowly Duquesne. dayton slight edge in road wins, but they also played less road games.
    overall, i like dayton -5.5. more to come as i check out other games.

MrFresh

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    rockets due to lose...going on the road...hawks are young and fighting for the playoffs...rockets just have to play an average game sometime soon...money will pour on them until they lose...I like the teaser better of course but need to take a chance here...i'm also going to fade the heat most games the rest of the year...wade out...riley leaves to scout players...yea, that's got to make the players feel good...I was listening on the radio today and a couple former players were slamming riley and how this will affect moral with the remaining players the rest of the year...
    oh ok yeah i took Rockets in a teaser so was trying to see if there was something i didnt catch. Yeah the heat are a def a team to fade the rest of the season.

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

7 point tease
    dayton +1.5
    st joe's-.05
    wyoming +1

BigOrangeTitans

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    not if he is out. . .
    He will dress but local tv/radio in seattle says he is still on crutches. He wont play, and if he does, he will hurt his team against a fastpaced bears offense. Like cal alot tomorro.

BigOrangeTitans

7 point tease im liking
    Cal +5
    Cuse +4.5
    Pitt -1.5

WestsidePete

Here's a little about the mind set of St Louis going into this game...I'm also on Dayton...

"We should look forward to Wednesday,'' SLU coach Rick Majerus said, "and I hope they do, but I don't know. Sometimes their heads are so down."

Majerus calls it a learning process, but the Billikens' play has been as unpredictable as any team in the country this year. With 30 games under their belt, the rust should be gone at this point in the season. That hasn't been the case. He's still trying to get the most out of his players, who aren't responding in the manner he'd like.

"I told them they've got to keep their head in the game and they've got to be alert," Majerus said of his players against Duquesne. "They don't have the mental toughness. There's a mindset to that; they're not accustomed to that."

No. 9-seeded St. Louis will play No. 8 Dayton on March 12. The Billikens lost both meetings with the Flyers this season.

--SLU has lost three of its last four games going into the A-10 tournament.

--The Billikens finished last in the A-10 in points per game (60.0), steals (115) and offensive rebounds (206).

QUOTE TO NOTE
    "If you can keep them in front of you and keep them out of the paint, you can have some success." -- St. Bonaventure coach Mark Schmidt, on the Billikens, following the Bonnies' 70-50 win over St. Louis.
    Last edited by WestsidePete; 03-12-08 at 02:35 AM.

BigOrangeTitans

dayton should be a big ML play for everyone.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colorado State C Stuart Creason (12 ppg; foot) is listed as doubtful for Wednesday's game.
    Washington's leading scorer F Jon Brockman (18 ppg; ankle) has been downgraded to doubtful for Wednesday's game.
    Cal C DeVon Hardin (10 ppg; hip) is listed as questionable for Wednesday's game.

I like the Wyoming -6.5 line even better now. Might look at that anyone have any thoughts?
    I also like Miami-Ohio in a ML parlay.
    Last edited by OLGC_Slayer; 03-12-08 at 02:42 AM.

WestsidePete

Yes....I also like Wyoming -6 and Cal -2

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I haven't lost an ML Fave that I have posted in this thread yet, yet I have actually bet on NONE of them!

Wednesday's sure ML winner (since I won't bet it):

UTEP

trojan87
    trojan87's Avatar Become A Pro!

how is EMU only -1.5? ball st did beat them in a home game by 4, but come on ball st has ONE road win (6 overall!!). EMU has 3 roadies, but thats still trips up on Ball. newell is strong with the boards, but he looks like all Ball has. EMU has far more balance, and its top 5 outscore Ball's top 5 by 8. 1.5 is too little here, im riding EMU

griffijf
    griffijf's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am thinking about doing a ML Parlay along with

Miami (OH)
    Marquette
    Pitt

I should be getting even money. I'm somewhat new to this, and I don't understand why BoDog doesn't post ML for all games?

chinodeft26
    chinodeft26's Avatar Become A Pro!

first time posting on this thread but have been reading it for a few weeks. i'm going with:
    east mich
    wyoming
    st. joes
    cal
    duquense

gl to all

SSuperman
    SSuperman's Avatar Become A Pro!

West Virginia ML
    Dayton ML
    Cent. Mich. ML

+135