regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arch Madness: 2-Team ML Parlay

Here's a 2-team money line parlay that I'm going to put a little cash on this afternoon:

Illinois State (to beat Missouri State) (-145)
    and
    Southern Illinois (to beat Northern Iowa) (-270)

The parlay will get you a little better than +135.

These games are being played in the Missouri Valley Conference tournament, at a neutral site in St. Louis. I can't see either of these teams going out of the tournament in their first game.

Here are the blurbs that I posted over in the parlay contest:

Illinois State (-2) (v. Missouri State, neutral site).
    I have been impressed by Illinois State. They have an excellent chance of winning the tournament. Missouri State is another pretty stout team, from this very good mid-major conference, but I think Illinois State is superior, especially on defense. Illinois State beat Missouri State twice this season. Also, note that Missouri State only gets 1 day to prep for this game (versus Illinois State’s 6 days), because Missouri State had to play in the first round.

Southern Illinois (-6) (v. Northern Iowa, neutral site).
    Southern Illinois has come back to good form, just in time for the tournament. They blew Northern Iowa out by 20 on February 20 in Carbondale. Northern Iowa is nowhere near as strong. I especially notice that they are a poor rebounding team. They certainly do not have the same momentum that Southern Illinois has going into the tournament.

I like this one enough that I thought I'd point it out -- hopefully without jinxing myself.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I'm with you on the SOuthern Illinois ML but I decided to give the 2 points with Illinois State and I didnt parlay with the 2. Good luck to you