MeatMan73
    MeatMan73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question for you boys- need your thoughts

Do you ever wonder, when something off-the-wall happens, if any of these smaller college players are on the take? I'm not a conspiracy-theory guy. But I took a tough loss tonight that made me wonder. Fordham point guard Marcus Stout turns the ball over 5 times in the 2nd half, by himself. Three of the turnovers came in the closing minutes, 1 of them with 11 seconds left. Fordham was winning by 9 and the spread was 2 1/2. After Stout's play- the game ended with a 2 pt victory for Fordham and Charlotte covers. Charlotte also missed a last second shot to tie the game after Stout's give away in the closing seconds. Am I paranoid, or has ANY of you wondered what goes on? It looked fishy to me and want to hear what you think. The Fordham coach never took Stout out of the game, and he single handely had Charlotte cover.

awatkins011
    awatkins011's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel refs are in on it more than players. Thats just me though. I wouldn't doubt it if players did as well. There are many plays when a team is covering and a player turns it over and it looks obvious they just gave it away,especially when the game is all but over.

ZDAVIES8491
    ZDAVIES8491's Avatar Become A Pro!

now that u mention it....LOL i dont know. but def. a possibility

Glenn Danzig
    Glenn Danzig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stout didn't do a good job. I had Charlotte +1.5 and needed him to miss one more FT for me to cover and he did not.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I was happy with Charlotte covering my +2.5 but I bet big on the over 131 and that was a joke. Kinda interesting and it just seemed very easy 131 yet total was only 104 what a miss on that one.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cashed the +2.5 as well...thought the turnover was odd with 7 seconds to go or whatever it was but I did not watch the game.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didnt see the game either kinda sucks I went easy on the spread and loaded on the total @#$#@$@ crap