Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

Sunday dogs

7 out of the 10 dogs today covered...hmm...

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Seems to be a pattern lately. Check out Cannon's fade the top 25 system. Past few weekends I've been following it, he's done very well.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

and you guys tell me this after the fact! @#$@#$@# cant you predict this before the game starts my gosh

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

ha ha i wish...i never really paid attention to cannon's thread but i just got done looking at it. kinda crazy how all these dogs come through on sundays...kinda took a bite today thinking duke/ucla ML was going to happen w/o a doubt...lets get after it tomorrow MSG!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    and you guys tell me this after the fact! @#$@#$@# cant you predict this before the game starts my gosh
    Cannon has been posting the fade the top 25 for a long time. This happens in most sports, the favs become more and more fav and the lines become unsupportable, then the dogs start covering, then the linesmakers adjust. The trick is not to bet it blind but to track it to see if the lines have too much of a fav bias. Which they obviously do right now or else the dogs would not be covering like this.