Ship It!
    Ship It!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

My starting 5 of cappers on this forum

Guys,

Seeking second opinions on IU/ILL tonight. I will be playing IU bc, plain and simple, I think they are a much better ball club. I have only recently started posting on this board but have been reading for a year or so and have learned to value some cappers opinions more than others. Below is my "starting 5". Would love to hear their lean on this m/u as well as the opinions of others

STARTING 5
    PG-LT Profits
    SG-Onlooker
    SF-Razz
    PF-Tevari
    C-Buddy Bear

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

i have no business in being in your fave five (hi d-wade and chuck), but i am leaning towards illinois in tonight's game...what i saw from indiana at home against a depleted uconn squad was pretty discouraging. game should be a pick'em, but illinois has home court, giving them a slight edge here IMHO. not playing it but good luck if you do!

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

if i take this game im taking ILL at home. when ILL played us at home this year they were actually ahead at the half but ended up losing by 4. all of the statistical categories were pretty much equal in rebounds, turnovers, 3 pt %, while ILL shot a little bit better. i think sampson was 25-0 in assembly hall at the time. i think bruce got his players ready for this game and are going to try and make a statement to gordon and sampson. huuuuuge rivalry game b/c of gordon...take ILL plus the points at home